Chapter 37 (edited)

As the day progressed, it eventually came to a class we have with All Might. He told us to put on our hero costumes and meet him at one of the battle grounds.

---

'' I AM HERE! HOPE YOU'RE READY TO RETURN TO OUR LESSONS!''

'Absolutely not'

''TODAY IS HERO BASIC TRAINING! FEELS LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE, WELCOME BACK!" All Might said, standing in his typical hero pose, his smile never faltering.

''NOW THEN, LISTEN CAREFULLY FOR WHAT'S IN STORE! WE'RE GOING TO BE CONDUCTING A LITTLE RACE! TAKE EVERYTHING YOU'VE LEARNED FROM YOUR INTERNSHIPS AND APPLY IT TO THIS HERO TRAINING!" He added.

Four eyes raised his hand; his arms were still bandaged, standing in his PE uniform, not his hero costume. It probably got destroyed at Hosu.

''If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" He asked.

''AH! THAT FACILITY SPECIALISES IN DISASTERS! AS I SAID EARLIER, THIS IS A  RACE. SO, PREPARE! " All Might answered as we all looked at the actual battle ground that appeared on a large screen.

It was just full of pipes and buildings, making it perfect for an obsticle course.

''Well that should be interesting'' Jane mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

''Yeah, imagine slipping on one of those. Would be quite the fall" I chuckled, getting the same reaction from Jane.

''YOU'RE ABOUT TO STEP INTO FIELD GAMMA! INSIDE IS AN AREA FULL OF FACTORIES THAT FORM AN INTRICATE LABYRINTH. GOOD LUCK TRYING TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND! YOU'LL BE COMPETING IN THE GROUPS OF FIVE. EACH PERSON STARTS ON A DIFFERENT LOCATION ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE CITY. I'LL SEND A DISTRESS SIGNAL AND YOU DO WHAT YOU MUST TO RESCUE ME!" The Pro hero continued to explain.

''But what if I like... want him to die, is that an option?" I joked, making Jane chuckle, slightly punching my arm. It looks like it got noticed by Bakugo, who glanced at the laughing girl with a scowl. I noticed his stare so I looked at him as well. Though, when he noticed my eyes watching him, he glared at me and turned away.

'What a weirdo'

''WHOEVER FINDS ME FIRST, WINS! AND TRY TO KEEP THE PROPERTY DAMAGE TO A MINIMUM, PLEASE" The explanation ended, as All Might looked and pointed at the destructive blond.

''Why are you pointing at me?" The teen groaned, looking off to the side while the others had smiles on their faces.

Then All Might assigned the groups we were gonna compete in. The first one was Weird elbows, Alien, Greenie, Tail and Four eyes.

As these five people got into their place, conversation started in the remaining group.

''Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right? He should sit this out!" Kaminari started.

''Yeah. Everyone in there has a really good mobility... " Kirishima joined in. Then Momo started to wonder.

''Huh... I'd say Midoriya is in a heavy disadvantage against those four"

''That's what I think. Moving around quickly isn't one of his strong suits, that's for sure" Jirou stated, looking at the big screen, watching as the green haired boy stretched.

''And whenever he uses his powers, he get's badly injured" Momo added.

Then some of the students started to bet on who wins.