Chapter 58 (edited)

'What is happening' I raised a brow, watching All Might just stand in front of me, waiting.

''Can I ask why?'' The room was silent, the rest of the class watching our interaction in interest.

''Please just come with me, I'll explain everything outside'' he tried, a small bead of sweat rolling down his forehead. I looked at the time on my phone.

7: 43PM

'In such a bad time too' I sighed.

''Very well'' I stood up, noticing All Might visibly relax and nod, going to the main door. Before I left however, someone took hold of my hand. They put something in it. It was cold and shaped as a-

My eyes widened just slightly, glancing at the one who gave the object to me.

Jeff. He wasn't looking at me, minding his own business. But I understood and in one quick motion, I hid the pocket knife in my jeans.

---

''Well? Will I get an explanation?'' I raised a brow, watching the ex-pro hero walk towards a certain location without speaking.

Like a calm before the storm.

''I'll tell you, just come with me''

''...aaaaalriiight''

'What does he even want?'

'I don't know, but this situation is very suspicious'

'Also, why All Might of all people? I'd think it would be Aizawa to act so weird around me, honestly...' I silently followed him, talking with Skyler. That's when I noticed where exactly we were going. Seeing the opportunity, I took out my phone and sent a text to Jane, saying where we are going and if I don't come back until 8:10, to come to that location...just in case.

---

After another 5 minutes of complete and awkward silence, we arrived to one of the buildings like the one we trained currently in to create our Ultimate Moves. All Might opened the door and let me inside. It was dark, but I could make up a figure standing at the opposite wall, next to the back entrance.

And that's when the lights turned on, blinding me momentarily.

''What the...!?''

My hands flew up, shielding my eyes from the bright light, slowly adjusting to it. The moment I put up my arms, something wrapped around me, holding me in place. When I put my hands down, I could now clearly see the person standing opposite of me. Looking around, no one else was around, not even All Might.

That's when I heard the door behind me lock.

'So they're locking me in here? The only other opening is the back door...which is right by Aizawa' I looked at the teacher in question, deciding to start talking.

''What's this all about, teach? All Might said he's speak, but he didn't and now I'm here, stuck in place'' I raised a brow, pointing at the scarf

''You'll be handed to the respective authorities shortly, O'Rivers'' he lightly glared, tightening the cloth around me.

''Whoa, whoa, whoa; excuse me? What did I do?!'' I raise a brow, my eyes displaying shock with a hint of fear. His hair flew up, eyes blood red, indicating he was using his quirk to make my escape impossible.

''I know everything, villain. I honestly can't believe I was this blind. And I still would be if a student didn't tell me. But, I won't be wasting my breath on you'' he spat out.