Chapter 26 (edited)

When I came into the class 1-A balcony, I got many reactions coming my way. Some saying how cool and clever that fight was, some that I could've been a little more careful and be a little less....violent with my last attack. 

''Less? You finally had a chance to see what a real fight looks like. Don't piss your pants because I hit her back a little too hard. She's fine anyway'' I sighed and went to sit down. Masky and Hoodie congratulated me while Jeff was simply sitting there, chuckling to himself.

''What's so funny to you on this fine day?'' I asked him, turning around in my seat.

''She's so weak! Like always! You had it so easy! Even with a quirk such as this, she-''but before he ended his sentence, someone smacked him into the back of his neck, successfully shuting him up.

''Finally silence'' Sighed the person behind him.

''Jane! You're back already? Is your back okay?'' I smiled at her as she sat down next to me as always.

''Yeah, that old hag kissed my forehead and voila, I'm good to go. But to be honest, I am feeling quite tired" she smiled, closing her eyes and leaning her head on my shoulder. I layed my head on hers as we waited for the next match to start.

---

''WELCOME BACK MY DEAR LISTENERS! THE ARENA HAS BEEN REPAIRED SO WE ARE NOW READY TO ROLL!'' Present Mic screamed into the mic, making the crowd cry out in excitement.

'''ON THE RIGHT WE HAVE A STUDENT THAT HAD IT QUITE EASY IN THE FIRST ROUND, FROM THE HERO COURSE, SERO HANTA!'' He announced as the said male came up into the arena, rubbing the back of his neck, mumbling something.

''Not my fault she left without a fight...''

''AND LET'S SEE WHO IS THE OPPONENT! COMING INTO THE ARENA ON THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE THE RUTHLESS WINNER OF THE THIRD MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND, BAKUGO KATSUKI!''

The pomeranian-looking student stepped into the arena, a grin plastered on his face. 

If you'd look closely, you would've seen Sero nearly shit his pants.

''ALRIGHT! THE 2ND MATCH OF THE 2ND ROUND CAN....

....BEGIN!''

*BOOOOOOM*

.

.

.

.

''WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!" Present Mic yelled out in shock.

Everyone watched as Sero got up, rubbing his head in pain. 

Laying on the grass, out of the arena.

It only took one big blast from Bakugo's quirk. Sero didn't see it coming. 

You see, right when the match started, Bakugo ran up to Sero, who wasn't standing that far away and bam, one attack later, the dark haired male was out.

''Sero Hanta is out of bounds, the winner is Bakugo Katsuki!'' Midnight called out, pointing her whip in the direction of the blond.

---