Chapter 6 (edited)

The results came in the mail this morning. And of course, we all passed. We also found out that there were these 'resque' points. I was surprised I got some, since I 'saved' few kids when I took down the robots that were in my wa. Somebody though had to have a problem with those.

''What the fuck are those!? I wasn't saving anyones ass!" Yelled Jeff, about to lose it when he was told by the hologram about the said points. He didn't take it lightly that he saved someone.

''You probably just destroyed a robot that was about to kill someone, stop bitching around!" Yelled Jane back at him.

''If I knew that, I would let the robot kill that weakling; or better, I would kill them myself" He grumbled. Masky sighed at the ruckus cause by the duo.

''All right, all right guys stop! What about we celebrate, what do you say?" That caught everyones attention, making the quiet down.

''What do you mean?" Asked Hoodie.

Then Masky carefully explained how we all could go out to kill in groups of two and three and choose two houses next to eachother. Anything to make them shut up. Some people had complaints, but we eventually agreed.

I ended up with Jane...and Jeff.

'This isn't gonna end up on a good note, is it?'

'Nope'

TIME SKIP

They were bickering the whole fucking way to the houses!

''It will be fun, they said. It will end up great, they said!" I whisper-yelled. Masky and Hoodie were with us, yes, but they were in the lead, completely ignoring them, so I was stuck with them alone.

''God, just kill me already" I groaned, rubing my face.

''I can help with that'' Jeff let out, throwing his blade at my face without any warning. I dodged, letting it fly past me, near some trashcans. He went to pick it up, but since I wanted revenge, I pushed him, making him fall onto the bags of garbage.

''I see you finally decided to live with your family, Jeff! Good for you!" Yelled Jane, me and the guys chuckling and walking ahead. He glared, getting up, dusting himself off.

TIME SKIP

We found a perfect house. A small garden in front, without dogs or cameras. We agreed to meet in a close enough alley and split up; leaving the other duo to do whatever, since they said they're not interested in killing tonight. Putting on the mask I carefully made myself, we were all set.

---

Sneaking inside, we found pictures of two people, probably husband and wife. There was also one picture of a man probably around 50 years old.

'Maybe a dad of one of the other two?' I thought. However, something pulled me out of my thoughts. I heard steps coming down the stairs.

'Shit'

We hid in the shadows, hoping that whoever it is won't see us. The steps were really uneven, like the person was stumbling or had a hard time to walk on their feet. The light of the moon from the window revealed an older man. He held a bottle of beer in his hand.

'Oh, he's drunk'

'Yeah, this will be easy'

We looked at eachother, silently asking, who will take the kill. Jane decided to step out. The kill itself happened quickly.