Chapter 4 (edited)

It's been around two months since we got here. We had it all planned up.

Every other night, two of us went killing, where we also stole the money from the family. Thanks to that money, we were able to afford a small house for us to live in and some basic necessities.

We somehow managed to get ID's. Actual ID's, not fake.

Hoodie and Masky used their normal names= Brian and Tim. Us others went by our names too.  So, to continue; the other three went to the woods near the city and trained with their quirks in secret, since the general public was prohibited of doing so without a license. We had to try our best, 'cause we had to pass the entrance exams for the UA high.

And that's how it went every night.

Scarlet POV

It was now around ten months until the exam and we were pretty skilled with our quirks.  Well, I just trained with Skyler, 'cause I didn't obtain a quirk. But I don't mind, I think Skyler is more than enough. I was walking around the city, when I heard multiple voices, screaming. I went to the source and found myself on a street that was on fire. There were tons of people in front of what seemed like a.... sludge monster?

'I guess that's a villain. I never really got how those people can just stand around and do nothing. Well, I guess they just wait for the heroes to come and do their heroing' I scoffed.

I turned to go the other way when I heard people talking.

''They said there was a kid trapped in that villain!"

''Are you kidding? Poor kid. I hope the heroes will help quickly..." they said. I stopped.

'Well, this could be a good show to watch afterall'

'I agree, let's go back' I nodded and went closer to the crowd.

---

I somehow got to the front, so I saw the whole show. It looked like a kid with some kind of explosion quirk, trying to get out of the sludge monster, but it didn't really look like it was working.

When it looked like he completely lost, some random kid with green hair came running from the group of people, throwing his backpack on the villain and trying to help the explosive kid.

It didn't look like Sparkles over there wanted any help though.

But all and all, I was getting pretty bored. It was obvious the villain is gonna win, even though the brocolli kid tried his best, I'm sure. I was already on my way, going through the crowd to find my way back to our house, when I heard a yell.

''DETROIT SMASH!"

A strong ghust of wind flew by me and the others. Before I knew it, there was this gigantic lady in a beige, purple and orange bodysuit and horns looming over us, trying to protect the crowd. If I remember correctly, she was the hero Mt Lady.

''What the hell?" I yelped. I turned around and quickly walked back to the front, where the sludge villain was supposed to be. A little drop of water fell on my nose and before I knew it, it was raining.

''How is it raining? Wasn't it sunny just a minute ago?" I asked myself.

After I got there I was surprised. There, in all of his heroic glory stood All Might himself.

'So he was the one who screamed Detroit Smash? What a weird way to call your attack. But, was he the one who made the weather change just by his punch? Damn. I don't wanna meet him on my killing spree'