Chapter 51 (edited)

A group of 4 watched the crowd in Kamino Ward in silence, waiting for the UA students to make their ''disguises'' and continue on finding their kidnapped classmates.

''Can they be any slower? I thought this was an emergency for them!'' Jane sighed, irritated, sitting on a bench across the street, where the shop the students were in was.

''Can't we just go without them?'' Jeff muttered.

''And how are we gonna track Scarlet down, you dumbass? They're the ones who have the tracking device'' Jane looked towards the shop, making the male roll his eyes.

''Be happy we were even able to follow them. Without Hoodie, we wouldn't know where to get off the train'' Masky sighed.

The thing is, the 4 followed the students to the train they used to get here. But, they couldn't stay close to them, or they would be noticed. So, they used Hoodies quirk- invisibility. He went into the same wagon and listened to their entire conversation to find out where they will get off.

''Yeah and I am, but those idiots don't even take this seriously. Don't they want to help them? Or are they here just to play dress up?'' Jane remarked.

''Oh, here they come!''

''....Do they really think those are good?''

''They stand out even more''

''Stop your bickering and let's follow them'' Masky stated, going the same way they did, just on the different street. In a busy crowd like this, they won't spot them anyway.

''Wow! It's UA High!''

''Did someone recognize us?'' Jeff hissed, looking around.

However, nobody was looking at them.  The crowd was turned their direction, yes, but their heads were pointed upwards. Interested, they mimicked the crowd, only to see a big screen on one of the buildings.

On the screen, they could see Aizawa, another teacher from UA, Vlad King and the principal, Nezu; all dressed formally.

▥▥▥▥

''Let's return to a short clip of UA Highschool press conference that just wrapped up''