Chapter 54 (edited)

The picture above is kind of what I see Slender looking like in his 'human form'.

Enjoy!

------------------------

''Slender should come any minute now, right?''

''Yeah, so should the teachers...''

''Who's supposed to come again?''

''I believe the email said our homeroom teacher and All Might'' Nodding my head at the information given by Masky, I turned to Toby, who was lazily sitting on the couch.

''You should go to my and Janes room in the meantime they're here''

''Aizawa saw you before; and even if you had the ring, your Tourettes would probably give you away'' Masky added.

''No problem *whistle* *pop* *pop* ! I'll stay in your room then'' he nodded, running up the stairs (taking two stairs at the time). As soon as he closed the door behind him, a voice rang through our minds, indicating a presence of an awaited person.

'Good morning'

We turned to the living room doorway, seeing none other than our boss. He looked even taller compared to this small house.

''Good morning'' we greeted in return, a loud echo of the words sounding from our room as well.  Without much wait, I took off the piece of jewellry and gave it to him. Looking the ring over, he carefully put it on.

Something about wanting to get used to the form it gives him.

He slowly morphed into the more human-looking being, bending his arms to check the movement and then straightening his suit.

'Do you have any mirrors around by chance?'

''Yeah, one is by the main door'' Jane called out. Our boss nodded and went to said item.

Not gonna lie, we were all curious as to how he will react to his new features, so we silently crept to the doorway, leaning out ever so slightly.

And there he stood, watching closely every inch of his face. His eyes, nose, mouth and ears. His right hand slowly went up to the top of his head, landing on the hair he grew, proceeding to comb it with his fingers to make it a little more tamed. In the middle of that, he sighed.

'I know you are watching me'

Our eyes went wide, but we couldn't stop the chuckles and laughter as we went back to the living room couch.

---

'You said your teachers are supposed to come by around 11 am, correct?'

''That's what was in the email, yes''

'It's currently 10:43 am, so we will set some 'rules' that will go in efect while they are here' Slender stated, standing in front of us.

'First; since I do not look like your parent, or any relative in that matter, you will refer to me as your caretaker. I took you in after your parents left you and later, we decided to move here so you could become heroes'

'Second; Toby is already clear but Jeff also will not come into contact with the teachers'

''I understand Toby, but why me?! You don't trust me or something?!''