Chapter 50 (edited)

I halted my movements, staring at the cloaked villain, holding another blue marble, relaying a message to his companions. They took him this easily, huh? As the distance between us and the vilain grew wider, my expression went from shock to a pointed glare. Annoying or not, I knew I kind off owed him. He saved me from breaking more bones; not to mention he brought Toby to us; the one who helped me, you know, not die.

''Come back here!'' I let out, speeding towards the villain.

''SCARLET!'' Masky yelled after me, shaking his head in disappointment, jumping on the high branches with the others right behind me.

Masky POV

''At this rate, she'll get captured too'' I groaned, watching the girl distance herself from us. But the villain was further up ahead, far from even her.

''Looks like the others are pursuing him as well'' Jane pointed to the ground, showing the students we were with just a few minutes before sprinting towards the same villain, slightly behind.

''Eyes on the target Jane, or you'll fall'' Hoodie warned, making the girl chuckle and do as he said. That's when Todoroki, Shoji and Midoriya literally FLEW by us in the air.

''What in the...?''

They were going fast, flying into Scarlet and hitting the villain head on, taking both of them down. Falling right next to three other villains in a small, forest clearing.

Scarlet POV

I didn't even get the chance of turning around before I got hit by someone from the back, tackling the villain in the process, falling onto the ground.

''Oh, what's this?- Hey wait, I know these kids!- Who are they?!'' Said a male voice from next to us.

''Give Kacchan, Tokoyami and Woods back to us!'' Greenie yelled, stepping on the villains back. Meanwhile, one of the villains near us created blue flames from his hand. Was he the one responsible for the burning forest?

''Out of the way, Compress'' He said.

''Got it'' 'Compress' nodded, a blue light enveloping him and disappearing. The other villain attacked, but we fortunately dodged in time.

Well, most of us, Greenie and Shoji got burned.

While Todoroki called out, trying to ask if they were okay, another villain, in a black and white bodysuit charged at him. But he fought him off by an ice attack. And as that was happening, the one with staples ran at me and tried to fry me with his quirk.

I dodged one of his attacks, using more of the power I had, going by the same tactic I did when fighting Jeff at the Sports festival, so I didn't have to be cautious of his quirk.

''Stop moving, damn it'' the villain groaned, his left hand bursting into flames, sending the attack right at me.

''I won't give you that satisfaction, staple-boy!'' I grinned, running quickly through the flames, appearing in front of him. His eyes widened in surprise as I punched his face, sending him flying a few feet away, tackling down that villain Compress, who appeared out of nowhere, crawling from a small crater we made when we landed.

The stapled guy rubbed the place I punched from the little blood that started oozing from his skin and turned to the other.

''Do you have those two?''

''Of course'' Compress nodded and went to pull the two marbles, plus the one with Tokoyami, from his pocket. However, the pocket itself was empty.

''Midoriya, Todoroki, O'Rivers, we're done!'' Shoji chanted, noticing later I was there with them too.