Chapter 32 (edited)

''Now that everyone chose their hero names, we can go back to your upcoming internships'' Aizawa said, halfway out of his sleeping bag.

''It'll be for 1 week. As for who you'll be working with, those who are on the board will be choosing from their offers. Everyone else will have a different list. You'll have a lot to think about. There are around 40 agencies across the country who've agreed to take interns from your class....'' He explained further while I zoned out, thinking about nothing.

We got the papers before the bell rang, while Aizawa said we had only 2 days to decide.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCHTIME

I layed my head on the desk, my eyes closed.

''So...decided where you wanna go?'' Jane asked, turning towards me, the paper with the hero agencies in hand.

''No fucking clue'' I groaned, raising my head. For some reason, Jane started to laugh.

''What's up?'' She however didn't answer, just pointed at my forehead, chuckling. I raised a brow, but then I saw it. 

The paper was stuck to my forehead.

''Haha, very funny'' I rolled my eyes, taking it off, the corners of my mouth rising at her silly behaviour.

''It was.....but anyway, you didn't really answer'' She repeated, looking at the paper again. 

''Like I said, I have no idea....not to mention I don't know most of these heroes anyway'' I put my cheek onto my right palm, looking around the classroom, as the other students also tried to decide.

''What about you?'' I asked her. She just shook her head 'no'. So, I turned to the others.

''Did you decide?'' I asked Masky, Hoodie and Jeff.

''We have the idea, yes'' Answered Masky, while Hoodie nodded.

''I won't tell you shit. You and that other bitch would just come with me to annoy the living shit out of me'' Jeff hissed, glaring at us.

''Who would want to spend time in the same agency as you? For a whole week?!'' Jane raised a brow.

''Worse than hell...'' I trailed off, making him mad.

''Oh fuck off, both of you!''

---

It was finally the end of class, so I quickly took my bag and went towards to door with Jane.

However, Greenie was the one to open the door and All Might just suddenly appeared in the doorway, telling the boy to go somewhere with him.

I dismissed it and went out of the classroom, then waited for the guys to come as well.

TIME SKIP AT HOME

I was in mine and Janes room, looking at the list over and over again.

I even tried googling some of these so-called heroes. Most of them I never heard of or seen on TV. Then again, I don't watch television as much....

One of my earphones was in my ear, listening to some music to help me decide, when I heard someone scream.

Really, really loudly.

''YOU FUCKING SMILING BITCH COME HERE RIGHT NOW!''

It was an angry Jane, yelling from the living room.

Interested, I ran down, looking at what was happening. I saw Jane with a knife, ready to murder a bitch, glaring at Jeff, who was looking at the TV in slight surprise.

''What's going on here?'' Masky asked, coming into the room with Hoodie right behind him.

''Look at the fucking News, Masky! I knew we shouldn've let Jeff go out on his own!'' She gritted her teeth through the last part of her sentence, her knife pointing at the TV. 

Not really understanding the sudden outburst, me and the masked male came closer .

The News were on and the reporter talked about a recent murder. However, what made me freeze was the picture that was on the screen.

It was Jeff, running from the police.  

He had his back towards the camera, but his face was partially showing, 'cause he was looking back at them. The picture was taking while probably running, so it was quite shaky, but you could detect Jeffs carved up smile and too pale skin quite well.

''I thought you said nothing out of the ordinary happened....'' I pinched the bridge of my nose, trying my best to not snap like Jane did.

We don't need a murder scene in our home.

''Guess I forgot about that part....'' he shrugged, not giving a single fuck about the cops now knowing how he looks.

The only fortunate thing is that he hides this appearance, or otherwise he'd be in jail by now.

And it wouldn't be me who would be saving his ass.

''Those fuckers got your picture, asshole! And you just FoRgOt about it?! I THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T GET DUMBER, YET HeRe We ArE!'' Jane raised her voice, now pointing her knife at him.

''So WHAT?! I look usually different anyway! It's not like they will know who I am!'' he argued.

''That doesn't matter, Jeff. What matters is that you won't be going out without anyone from now on'' Masky stated, his tone not leaving place for much arguing.

''WHAT?!''

''You did this to yourself'' Hoodie sighed, going back to his room, Masky soon joining him.

I shook my head, going back to my room as well, taking Jane with me so she doesn't kill Jeff while we are gone, only hearing the News switch to someone named 'The Hero killer Stain' that attacked yet another pro hero; some nobody named Ingenium.

---

''Everyone has their costumes, right? Remember, you don't have the permission to wear them out in public yet. And don't lose them or anything'' Aizawa stated, looking at us with his usual sleepy/bored/annoyed expression.

''Gotcha!'' Mina cheered, only to get put back in place by the teacher. Then he told us to mind our manners and all that, basically turning into a dad, who's kids are going on a trip alone for the first time.

''Yes sir!'' the class responded and were off to the different trains they were taking. 

I went off with Jane, saying my goodbyes to Masky and Hoodie. While doing that, I noticed that Jeff stayed with Todoroki.

''Hey, why is Jeff with Canadian flag over there?'' I asked the girl next to me.

''I don't know........''

.

.

.

''Is it possible for Todoroki to go to Endeavors agency?'' She wondered out loud.

''I'd say so...he wants his son to use fire, so it would make sense.......wait, you wanna tell me Joker is going...''

''I think so''

We both stayed watching the duo, imagining Jeff in the said heroes agency as an intern whith....a lot of concern.

''Either Jeff kills them both or that Flaming pile of Trash who calls himself a hero kills him''

''I see no other way of that to end besides those two options''

___________________________________

So sorry for any grammar mistakes