Chapter 61

Just a heads up;

from this point on, the current details might not match to the previous chapter. I am rewritting them one by one, and this one isn't done yet. But you can expect it to match soon.

-HappyPills

---------------------

Aoyama, Tsuyu, Iida, Uraraka, Ojiro, Sato, Jirou.

These seven students stood in front of us, ready to take us down whatever it takes.

Of course, Aizawa joined them as well. What teacher would he be if he didn't protect his students, right?

It's sad that even one pro hero on their side won't make any difference in the result.

'This will be a piece of cake'

'You can say that again'

''So? Are you done thinking of that amazing plan?'' I eyed them jokingly, knowing full well they didn't think of anything special, the expressions on their faces proving my point.

''Will you oh-so-kindly allow us to continue your beat down?'' Jane chuckled, putting her knife down.

Sally is not really....fond of fighting aaaaaaaand we want to.......show off our powers, meaning we won't be using our weapons.

It won't be much of a problem anyway.

The class stood, somewhat determined, probably waiting for our next move, watching us put our blades away. Even Jeff did, which is surprising. But I feel like deep down, he wants to show off too.

Who could blame him?

The stars in Sallys eyes are enough of an argument to use our powers as much as possible now.

I watched the class just stand there, three other people guarding the unconscious or injured bunch, deciding to speak up.

''I'm guessing you're letting us have the first move?'' I raised a brow.

They just glared.

'What wonderful conversation'

''Alright then...'' I smirked, getting into a fighting stance, looking at Sally.

''Watch carefully, sweetie. Things are about to go down!''

''I WILL!'' she giggled enthusiasticly, pleading Hoodie to hold her, so she'll see better.

He reluctantly nodded, deciding that putting her on his shoulders is the best option. Now she had a clear view of the 'battlefield', ready to cheer on her family.

''Who wants to start the show?'' Jane looked at the Creepypastas fighting, meaning me, herself, Jeff and Toby.

''Oh me! Me!'' Toby raised his arm up, the blades he always had on him not present.

'Is he gonna fight without them too?'

''Sure Toby. But are you certain you wanna fight without your hatchets?'' I asked.

He chuckled.

''YEAH! One of my *a-aa-a* hatchets is stuck on that wall *head jerk* anyway...'' he shrugged, pointing at the weapon he used to nearly split Aizawas head in half.

''...aaaaaaaaand.....I might or might not have a *whistle*  little something I didn't tell you!''

''And that might be...?''

''A SECRET!''

We looked at the male with wonder, but let him go first.

Although, I had a small suspicion that I might know what that little 'secret' is.