Chapter 59 (edited)

3rd POV

The students barged in through the back door, the smiles on their faces falling. The four affiliated with the girl under attack were genuinely confused. They weren't sure if she was acting, or if Endeavors fire was actually hurting her. Her screams were very convincing of the latter.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE HURTING HER!'' the class yelled. They couldn't handle the painful cries of their classmate. Endeavor halted his attacks, glaring daggers at the kids.

''You don't understand the situation! LEAVE NOW!''

''What don't we understand?! Don't you hear her screams?!'' Uraraka attacked the heroes statement. They noticed as the smoke left the screaming girl; she now stood there, head low. Her clothes were scorched, her body shaking. Her legs couldn't hold her up as her knees buckled under her weight.

''SCARLET!'' Jane screamed, running towards the girl. Aizawa tried stopping her, but she dodged the scarf he used, falling onto her knees by the girl.

''Get away from her, Arkensaw'' he stated, ignoring the confused and horrified looks of his students and the pain he was in. But after a short while, she looked up, glaring at the teacher.

''WHY?! SO YOU CAN HURT HER AGAIN?!'' after this, the rest of the class sounded their concerns.

''What happened here?!'' Kaminari voiced, noticing the rest of the heroes, bloody and unconscious. No one yet registered Aizawa hold onto the wound as he kept his glaring eyes at the supposed villain and her friend.

''Why are they all out cold?!'' Momo ran up to the closest hero, Ectoplasm, checking for his pulse. He was fine, but the blood seeping from his head made them worry.

''O'Rivers did that'' Aizawa let out, the world around him beginning to spin more.

''WHAT?!''

''OF COURSE SHE DID! SHE PROBABLY HAD TO!'' Jane screamed back at the ridiculous statement. The cogs in the heads of the students began to turn.

''But why?!''

''She did all of this?''

''She was just defending herself''

The students stopped, looking at the one speaking. It was Jeff, his arms in his pockets, his gaze trailed onto the heroes in distaste.

''You saw it yourselfs. How brutally they were torturing her'' he gritted his teeth.

''Who knows what they did beforehand'' Wright added, Thomas nodding by his side. This added to the fear for the girl who still didn't speak. They were speechless.

How could they not be?

Their friend was getting attacked in such a way she was forced to defend herself. Locked in with the only way to escape being behind her attackers? But why? Why were heroes attacking their classmate? A hero in training? 

Aizawa was attacking his own student.

Jane was still by the kneeling girl, holding her from falling forward; the other three were now standing in front of the class, standing their ground. Aizawa was holding onto his wound, and Endeavor was getting dizzy from his head injury.

''Now hold on a minute'' sounded from the stunned students. Of course, it was Bakugo, stepping out from the crowd, glaring at the three.

''We don't know their reasons. Do you seriously think the heroes would attack her just on a whim?''