Chapter 31 (edited)

Hey guys HappyPills here!

Thank you all very much for your suggestions for their hero names. They were all really creative and it was hard to choose... I didn't even expect so many people to reply, honestly ( ☉д⊙).

I hope I wrote every creators name to the hero name, if not, feel free to comment it and I'll write it in!

Again, thank you all so much! Now, onto the chapter!

-----------------------------------

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Random Fact #2: Scarlet's hair is dyed because of a dare with Jane
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

When we came home, I immediately ran into my room, basically jumping onto the bed. Jane came in shortly after, chuckling.

''You really that tired?'' She asked, putting her bag onto her bed.

''Yeah...but mostly just mentally'' I groaned, looking at her.

''I was this close to murdering that son of a bitch! I wasn't fucking ready for any physical interaction!'' I complained, making Jane laugh.

''I feel you. Would've probably pushed him away if I was you. But in your case? I had to ask if I could hug you a year back or so until you told me it's okay'' She shook her head, changing her clothes. I sighed, standing up and changing into some sweatpants and a t-shirt, putting my hair into a bun.

''I'm gonna make something to eat, is there anything in particular you want?'' I asked, going towards the door.

''I don't care, I'll eat anything as long as it's good'' She replied, going into the bathroom.

''So anything I'm gonna make? Okay'' I chuckled, hearing her short laughter.

''What can I say? You are a good cook''

---

I went down the stairs into the kitchen, seeing Jeff on the couch watching TV. Shaking my head, I opened the fridge. 

And to my absolute horror...

...it was fucking empty.

''WHO THE FUCK WAS SUPPOSED TO BUY GROCERIES THIS WEEK?!'' I yelled, scaring everybody in the house.

Masky and Hoodie came down, Jane soon joining too.

''I bought them last week, so not me'' Jane shrugged, looking at the guys. They just shook their heads, saying that it's not their turn. This led us to a quick solution.

Turning our heads towards the male sitting on the couch, he felt our gazes on his back.

He groaned and turned to us.

''The fuck you want?''

''You were supposed to buy the fucking groceries, Smiley! Now we have an empty fridge!'' I said, irritated.