Chapter 45 (edited)

The night quickly turned into 7:00 in the morning and reluctantly, we had to get up for yet another day of the torture they call school system. Masky seemed to calm down after the unfortunate fiasco and just accepted that fact that we were nearly taken into prison.

Making our way towards the school gates after a 15min walk, we noticed that there was a slight change. A pro hero was stationed at the front.

'All Might probably told the staff what happened. Wouldn't be surprised if he locked Deku home'

'And the patroling will be much stronger...I guess that it's better we stay low as Masky said'

---

We stepped into the classroom only to see Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima and Sato in a cloud of depression. I made out that these four didn't pass the exams.

''On the note of failing, didn't your dumbass fail as well?'' I snickered, looking at the always pissed off male next to me. This caught the attention of the crying group.

''Wait, Woods didn't pass as well?''

''He doesn't seem to be bothered by it...''

While Jeff ignored their comments and went to his seat, I turned to the wondering students, waiting for an explanation.

''He failed the written test. It wasn't surprising, he's a fucking idiot'' I chuckled and left to my desk, making them nod in understanding.

''So, what do you think about the training camp we'll visit?'' Jane asked as soon as I sat down on my seat.

''It sounds interesting. It'll be a good break from school; but...knowing Aizawa....it'll be a hell camp. He's gonna make us sweat blood''

''Sounds like fun''

''Right?''

Meawhile, the crying group was still making a fuss over their failing and even Sero began to wonder if he was considered as someone who passed, because he didn't do anything in his fight.

That's when the door slammed open.

''Once the bell rings, you should be all in your seats''

In a blink of an eye, all students were seated and silence dominated the classroom. Aizawa sighed and went to the front desk.

''Morning. Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass the final exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods....

...everyone is going''

That made the four depressed students suddenly light up and cheer. Jeff, as always, was unbothered.

''We really get to go to the camp?!''             

''Seriously?!''

''Yeah. Five failed the practical, badly. And one failed miserably the written exam'' The teacher said, slightly glaring at Jeff, who was looking at the ceiling, rocking in his chair. Also mentioning that Sero failed too.

''Let me explain. For the practical battles, the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win. Otherwise, you would never stood a chance''

'Yeah, right'

''We were interested in observing how each of you would work together and approach the task at hand'' he explained, looking yet again at Jeff with a slight glare at the words 'work together'. Yeah, that was never that guys strong side. And with this attitude, it never will be.