Chapter 55 (edited)

It's finally came to the day. Yes, we are moving to the dorms the school built in a few days.

How, I have no idea.

Our packing was done in like a day, since we didn't have much stuff anyway. When the time came, we took the bags and walked to the main door, leaving the house for Toby, since he'll need a place to stay while Slender explores this place.

"Alright, got everything you'll need?'' Hoodie asked, our answer being a quick nod.

"Let's get going, enjoy the house alone Toby'' I waved at the male as he reluctantly waved back.

"It's *whistle* gonna be lonely and silent here....''

"Not for long, don't worry'' Jane comforted him with a small smile.

"If you say so.*head jerk* *pop* Enjoy those dorms! Living under the same roof as the other students is gonna be a *whistle* challenge'' he responded with a chuckle.

"Well, some of us can actually control ourselfs'' I glanced at Jeff, who was standing outside already.

"Go before it's too *whistle* late!''

"Alright, alright. Bye, Toby!'' we answered simultaneously as he closed the main door. Well, it was time to see the dorms.

---

Not gonna lie, they looked rather impressive for being made in a few days. Sure, they got quirks to help, but come on. These dorms were huge!

'That's what you can expect from the best hero school in Japan'

We currently stood in a crowd of 1A students, watching Aizawa, who was standing in front of us. In a quick moment, he started to speak.

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class 1A back together''

"So we all got the go-ahead from our parents?'' voiced Sero with a smile. Some students let out sighs, saying that it took some time for their parents to actually allow this, the others saying the exact opposite.

"Now then-'' Aizawa jumped into their conversations. They stopped their small talk and listened again.

"I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First however; we haven't forgotten about the Provisional Hero Licences you were supposed to get during the training camp''

'Oh yeah, that's why we were there'

"This is important, so listen well. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Iida, Todoroki, Midoriya, Arkensaw, Wright, Thomas and Woods. You are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo and O'Rivers that night'' He glared at the mentioned group, sighing upon seeing the faces of others.

"Based on your reactions, the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside the number of issues and just say this; if it weren't for All Mights retirement from the hero scene, I would expel everyone here, except Bakugo, Jirou, Hagakure and O'Rivers'' He stated. The class was quite shocked. Sure, some went against the rules; but they did it to help! What's so wrong about that?

"You betrayed our trust, even if it was for your friends. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to a letter and live as model students. That's all" Well, there was their answer.

"Now look alive and enjoy your new home''

"Way to destroy the mood'' I sighed, chuckling at the expressions the students made upon the sudden change of topic.