Chapter 35 (edited)

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Random Fact #3: 

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Jeff POV

Right after that whole ordeal, me and the other students were transported to the 'Hosu General Hospital'. Sonic, Brocolli and Canadian flag were hurt a lot, but I didn't have any major injuries...........CAUSE I ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO FIGHT!

I was lying on the hospital bed, my arms under my head, listening to their conversation.

''Did you sleep, Midoriya?'' Asked Todoroki, looking at the said boy.

''No...not really''

''I figured....me neither'' 

They talked some more, while I was just silent. Four-eyes was actually silent as well, sitting criss-cross on the bed, both of his arms bandaged up.

''....after everything that happened, it feels like a miracle that we're still alive. With my leg messed up, I was an easy target. He probably could've killed me if he really wanted to...'' Deku pointed out, stating the fucking obvious.

''You bet your ass he would, unfortunately he didn't'' I mumbled, seeing their eyes wonder towards me.

''Did you say something?'' Deku asked with raised brows.

 I just rolled my eyes and turned my back towards them, and they got the hint and went back to their conversation.

Shoto continued by complimenting Iida how he 'stood tall' , but Sonic declined that statement.

'Stood tall? He was on the ground most of the god damn time' I snickered.

Soon after, the door opened. It was that tiny pro hero and one I didn't recognize.

''So, the injured younglings are awake'' The tiny one said, making me glare at him.

'Is he calling me a little baby?!'

---

Turns out that the tiny one was named Gran Torino and was an intern for Brocolli and the one in blue was Manual, who was Sonics intern.

''Idiot, I could yell at you for hours right now. But before I do...you've got a visitor'' Gran Torino stated, looking back at the open door.

I nearly died of laughter at who came in. It was a person in a fancy suit but with a head of a FUCKING.DOG! 

'What the fuck is this place'

''This is Hosus chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae'' The old man introduced. Brocolli was shocked, while the other two stood up.