Chapter 17 (edited)

Slowly, everyone got into teams, ourselves included. 

We decided that our 'rider' should be Hoodie, 'cause it would be easy for him to sneakily take other students headbands with his quirk. 

Jeff and Masky are gonna be on the sides for long range attacks, Jane on the back for a look out and I will be in the front.

We asked Midnight if it was ok to use Janes shadow quirk to dissapear into the ground and she said yes.

 Perfect.

 Now we were set and on the ready. 

I looked around the competition and was slightly surprised when I saw one of the teams.

''Would you look at that, Greenie actually found someone for his team...... although that girl doesn't seem familiar'' I told to no one in particular, but it seemed that Jane heard me and looked the way I was looking.

 And sure enough, she saw Midoriya standing there with Uraraka, Tokoyami and a girl she didn't know. 

She had pink long hair, goggles and a lot of machinery on her. 

''Probably from The Support course, judging by the machines'' Jane said uninterested.

''Possibly'' I answered. 

''Ok girls, stop gossiping and get into your positions, we're starting soon'' Masky called out to us.

''Right, we're coming'' We said in unison.

---

,,NOW, LET'S GO! COUNTING DOWN TO THE BRUTAL BATTLE ROYALE!....

 ....THREE...

We're aiming for....

....TWO....

...one thing...

...ONE....

...those 10 000 000 points!

....START!''

All hell broke loose.

Everyone ran straight at Greenie for those points. 

But we had a different plan. 

We'll take the headbands of the other teams who will be too busy taking down Greenie. 

As easy as that. 

In all the chaos we noticed Greenie with his team running away from a team that was led by.... a floating headband?

''Guys, let's take their points while they're distracted!'' I said and the other nodded. Jane suddenly called out.