Chapter 39 (edited)

The Creepypastas, besides Jeff, who was God knows where, were in the Monitor room with Deku, Uraraka and Recovery girl, watching intently the fights that were about to happen.

Scarlet POV

''Where's the rest of your team, Jane? Thought you would be jumping from joy" I teased her, an irk mark appearing on her forehead.

''Yeah, jumping from a fucking bridge, rather then work with that disgusting pervert. Before I went off, I heard him say that he needs to find a way to destroy Midnights hero outfit. Made me wanna rip his brains out, if he even has any"

''His brain is probably just a one big porn magazine" I rolled my eyes.

''I did punch him into a wall because of that comment..."

---

3rd POV

The first battle was Sato and Kirishima against Cementoss.

They looked like they were gonna win at first, because they easily destroyed the heroes attacks a.k.a walls, but eventually, they got to their limits and lost.

Jane POV

''Wow, pathetic" I muttered, watching Scarlet, Masky and Hoodie nod.

''They want to become heroes? They didn't last 5 minutes!" Scarlet chuckled.

Recovery girl went off to heal them and the next match began.

Tokoyami and Tsuyu vs Ectoplasm

3rd POV

As soon as the match started, countless clones of the pro hero appeared around the two students, surrounding them.

Tokoyami called out Dark Shadow, who took Tsuyu and threw her into the air. She landed on a wall and used her tongue to bring up Tokoyami, so they were now a floor above the Pro hero and ran towards the Exit.

Unfortunately, they quickly got ambushed again, so they jumped onto the floor above once again, only to be faced with more clones.

When they got rid of them, they ran further, only to see the Exit few floors below them, guarded by the real Ectoplasm.

The pro hero, upon seeing them, created a giant version of himself, bitting at the place they were standing.

When the smoke cleared, both Tsuyu and Tokoyami were stuck in some kind of material his clones were made out off.

Dark Shadow came out, flying straight towards the Exit gate. Ectoplasm started to fight him, but the shadow was losing badly.

That's when Tsuyu told Tokoyami to call him back. When that happened, she gave him the handcuffs. The shadow took them and went straight towards the pro hero again. He went in with a punch, while Ectoplasm reacted by deflecting it with his leg.

But before anything else happened, the pro hero noticed that the leg he deflected with had the handcuff on.

Tsuyu and Tokoyami won.

Jane POV

''I have to admit, that was smart. They knew they couldn't pass the Exit so they settled on handcuffing him instead pretty quickly...." Masky hummed.

''Yeah, it was pretty well done" I added, watching as Deku and Uraraka happily praised the two students.

3rd POV