Chapter 40 (edited)

Hey guys, HappyPills here!

Sooooo, fun thing happened. Our school closed after 3 days, 'cause of the Corona cases getting out of control again in my country. Technically, I was in school for like....a month if I count the start of the year before Corona. And thanks to this, I know ✨nothing

 And thanks to this, I know ✨nothing✨

Accurate representation

Anyways, how have you all been?

                                                                                             -HappyPills

__________________________________________
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Random Fact #4:  I (the author) study at a Nursing School 😌✌
I honestly don't understand why I want to be a nurse when I ✨hate✨ people
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

The next match!

Aoyama, Ochaco and Jeff vs Thirteen.

Let's just say, Jeff was not a team person. Immediately after the starting signal, he ran off, probably to find the pro hero they were up against. Ochaco and Aoyama had a different idea.

Running straight towards the Exit Gate.

And they were successful. Well, mostly.....

3rd POV

''AND WE WERE SOOOOO CLOSE!'' Ochaco whined, holding tightly onto a railing. Yuga was right next to her in the same position. 

They were both trying to not get sucked in by the pro heros quirk.

''I won't let you get away that easily'' Thirteen stated.

'This isn't good, we're trapped! Where's Woods?! He was supposed to be our teammate! This sucks! Ugh, we gotta figure out how to get out of this!' Uraraka thought, desperately trying to find a way to win.

'Ok, come on! What would Deku do in a situation like this!' She tried to come up with a plan, a slight hint of blush on her cheeks.

That's when her classmate spoke up.

''Hey''

''NOT RIGHT NOW, I'M THINKING!''

''About Izuku Midoriya? Ah, isn't that sweet'' Aoyama smirked, reading Ochaco like an open book.

''Is it.....because you like him?'' He asked her.

Ochacos face quickly turned red as she blushed furiously. She went in to slap her cheeks and say 'no', but by this, she let go of the railing. Now, being sucked in by Thirteen.

''AAAAAAAAGH!'' She screamed, alarming the pro hero.

Fortunately, Thirteen realised what was happening and quickly tried to close the lid to their glove.