Chapter 22 (edited)

3rd POV

The next match was between a girl from the Support course, Mei Hatsume and a student from class 1-A hero course, Hanta Sero .

Nothing much really happened.

Turns out that the girl just wanted to show off her 'babies', basically turning that match into a big commercial for her.

After she did that, she left the arena, leaving Sero very confused, but also joyful that he easily got to the second round.

----

''Well.....that was anticlimactic..." Jane groaned, resting her head on my shoulder.

''Yeah, if I wanted to watch a commercial, I would go home and watch TV, it's full of it...Please tell me there's gonna be some exciting fight after this'' I sighed.

''I don't even know anymore...hey Jeff? Do you kno-"

Jane went to ask him a question, however was met with Jeff sleeping in his seat, his head held by his hand, that was resting on the armrest.

I looked at her, about to ask what's wrong, but stopped when I saw what she saw.

Who could blame him.

This shit's been mostly boring.

Noticing some movement, my head turned towards Jane, who was now standing up. I was about to ask what's up, when she put a finger to her lips, telling me to stay quiet, smirking. I nodded and waited for what she's gonna do.

She quietly tippy-toed towards Jeff, careful not to wake him up.

But from what I know, it's hard to wake him up. If there is a crisis around him, people screaming and crying, I wouldn't be surprised if he slept through it.

Meanwhile, some of our classmates noticed Janes strange behavior and silently watched the scene unfold.

''Hey, O'Rivers? What is she doing? " Asked Mina, pointing at Jane.

I eyed her, then looked back.

''Just watch"

Right when I said that, Jane grabbed Jeffs arm that was holding up his head and yanked it away. His head fell on the armrest, which woke him up.

A second of silence passed on our balcony, Jeff trying to comprehend what actually happened. Me and Jane bursted out laughing right after, a milisecond later, some of our classmates did the same.

''YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY?! THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT!''

He screamed and jumped up from his seat.

Jane was still laughing, whiping a fake tear from the corner of her eye, failing to notice Jeff aproach.

He swung his fist at her stomach, succesfully hitting her. She fell to the gound, her hair hiding her face.

The class, now all of them watching the commotion, sat there, eyes wide.

''How could you do something like this to your classmate?! That is unfit for a hero! " Stated Iida with his hand chopping the air.

''Jane, are you ok?"

''Jeff, how could you!? "

All of that and other comments of this type went around our balcony.

I was not really worried; I just stood up and went to check on her. Meanwhile Jeff sat back down, snickering to himself.

''You good?''