Chapter 47 (edited)

*yaaaaawn

''Good morning class. Today, we begin training that will increase your strengh. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so each of you can obtain your licence. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to live in the darkness...''

*yaaaaaaaaaawn

''Does it have to be this early?'' I yawned like the 10th time since I woke up.

''Get it together, Bloody Mary'' Groaned Jeff, who was standing next to me. I can't understand why he said such thing; he looked worse than me!

''You're one to talk. You look like a walking corpse''

''Shut it, dirtbag''

''Can you clarify if what I'm staring at is your face or an asshole with eyes?''

''Last time I checked, I wasn't a mirror-''

''-Guys it's only 6 in the GOD DAMN MORNING!'' Jane looked at us with annoyance.

''Don't look at me, he started it'' I shrugged.

''Are you three fighting?'' Aizawa spoke up, glaring at us.

That's when I noticed most of the class was watching our bickering. Some chuckling, some had concerned looks on their faces, some just didn't care.

''...No, sir'' I held my hands in surrender, making the man sigh, before nodding.

''Anyways as I was saying. Bakugo, O'Rivers, try throwing that for me'' He continued, giving Bakugo a ball. Aizawa explained that this was indeed the same thing we did the first day in school and that he wants to see how much we've improved.

Bakugo went further from the group, stretching his arms a little so he can get the best results. Meanwhile I went to the front, doing the same.

''Come on, get it Bakugo!'' Cheered Kirishima. The blond smirked and got ready to throw.

''I've got this....

...GO TO HELL!''

'...Wow that's an improvement. First 'die', then this' I inwardly chuckled, watching as he created a big blast, sending the ball far away from the group.

''That was 709,6m'' Aizawa said, showing the small device that counted how far the ball went, in his hand. Now that surprised even Bakugo. They all have been through so much training, yet one of the best students here didn't improve that much. They hoped for at least a mile.

''Now, O'Rivers'' He added, throwing me another ball.

''Alright, here goes nothing'' I mumbled, going to the same spot Bakugo stood at before. With one last stretch, I prepared myself to use more power just so the 'improvement' was visible enough.

With a loud cry, I threw the ball as hard as my current power let me, watching it fly off somewhere into the woods, dust from the ground around me rapidly rising.

''Let's see. It's 798,3m. Before, you threw 715,9m''

''That's so cool!''

''She got even better?!''

''That's crazy!''

With one quick glare, Aizawa silenced the group as I went back to the others, Jane high-fiving me with a grin.

''You've had a single semester in UA. And due to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved. But, those improvements have been mostly limited to technical skill, with a slight increase of stamina. Your quirks haven't really grown much stronger, not on a fundimental level. That's why we are now going to focus on improving your powers.....''