Chapter 36 (edited)

After a few days, Jeff and Todoroki were released from the hospital, day after Iida. Deku had to stay a while longer.

By this point, the news about the Hero killer were everywhere, still going strong, taking the spotlight of a certain League.

Both Jeff and Todoroki went back to their internship, one of them not willing to at all. But he had to, unfortunately.

But when the internships finally ended, everyone went home, getting ready for the next school day.

Scarlet Pov

I opened the door of our house, Jane right behind me.

''HEY BITCHES, WE'RE HOME!" I greeted, taking off my shoes.

''Do you have to scream?" Hoodie asked, going out from the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand.

''Yes....also, please tell me you made more!" I ran into the kitchen, hoping to get a sandwich.

''No, Masky did for me and himself, that's it" He answered, finishing it.

''Oh come on, I'm so hungry I could eat a cow" I let out, watching Jane chuckle and go to our room.

''Make one yourself" Hoodie suggested, going up the stairs.

''......but I'm too lazy and tired" I sighed, settling for an apple that was in a bowl on the kitchen countertop.

That's when the main door opened, as I heard the familiar angry mumbling.

I peeked into the hallway; of course, it was Jeff.

''Hey Smiley" I said, watching him..... aggressively take off his shoes. Then he looked up and glared at me.

''Does it have to be your face I see first when I come back!?" He hissed, going to the living room or... his bedroom, as he uses it to sleep there and has his clothes in a closet we put in there as well.

''My one and only Smiley! It just brightens your day, doesn't it?" I chuckled.

''My day is already shitty enough, so can you piss off!?" He groaned, laying on the couch.

I rolled my eyes and went to the staircase.

''Acting like a little kid... as always...." I mumbled.

''THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!?"

''NOTHING YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT!"

---

Before we went to bed, we shared some of the stuff that happened to us.

 Me and Jane were mostly just patrolling, Masky and Hoodie had one small fight with some villains and then Jeff, who was in the whole Hosu accident.

He's still pretty pissed he couldn't fight Stain fully head on.

He also said something about Todoroki being a..... handcrusher.....?

I didn't really get that part.

'Did they give him drugs in there?'

'Who, Jeff or Icyhot?'

'Todoroki'

'By what I'm hearing I would not be surprised'

---

The night quickly turned into morning, as we woke up and got ready for school.