Chapter 14

Hello! HappyPills here again!  I just wanted to thank you for 1k reads! I never thought this story would even get noticed between all of the actually good stories on here! So again, thank you so, SO much! Love ya all!

-------------------------------

The day we had free sadly quickly passed and now we were making our way to the school. 

,,I don't wanna gooooooo!'' Jane whined.

,,Us neither. But we have to.'' said Masky, who was in front of us. Jane just hung her head low and followed, for me to hear a train of quiet profanities coming from her.

TIME SKIP

We came into the classroom quite late, but luckily, our teacher wasn't there yet. We sat down and like always, Masky and Hoodie were talking to eachother, while Jeff and Jane had their heads on their desks. I was looking around, sometimes catching a part of conversation someone had.

,,-tho I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the backround.'' said a female voice. It was coming from a seemingly floating uniform. 

,,We're totally big deals- those News channels loved us, we're basically celebrities!'' Said Pikachu, a.k.a Kaminari to Kirishima with a smirk. '

He thinks of the accident as a popularity booster?' 

'Looks like it' 

,,Who knows what would have happened if the teachers didn't show up.'' said Weird-elbows.

 ,,Yeah and if Arkensaw and the others didn't destroy the other creature. Who knows what could have happened if there were two of them! Have you seen what ONE did to Mr. Aizawa?!'' voiced Kirishima. 

Then I kinda drove off, the outside being suddenly the most interesting thing in this class. All I registered was Bakuhoe yelling and Glasses McSnobby saying something about the beggining of the homeroom or something. 

Then the door opened.

,,Morning class.'' said Aizawa. He was bandaged all over, kinda reminding me of a mummy.

,, MR. AIZAWA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!'' yelled the entire class, making me cover my ears and Jeff to fall off his chair, yelling out a 'fucking hell!' along the way.

,,My well being is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over'' The class started to whisper, some of them looking scared. Aizawa looked at us sharply through his bandages. 

,,The UAs Sporst festival is about to start''

.

.

.

At that, everybody was screaming, excited. 

,,The what now?'' Jane asked, finally getting up from her beauty sleep. 

How she didn't wake up before is still a mystery to me. 

,,Some kind of Sports festival...'' I answered, not having a damn clue what it is myself. 

Then Jirou raised her hand.

,,Is it really such a good idea to hold the Sports festival so soon after the villains snucked inside?''

,,They can attack once we're all in the same place.'' added Ojiro.