Chapter 56

''I believe I mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licences...''

''YES SIR''

''...DO NOT take this lightly. A hero license means that you're responsible for human lifes. You can imagine the exam for receiving one is very difficult''

Those were Aizawas words as we sat behind our desks like any normal school day, besides the whole dorm thing....

To be honest, it's super weird.

I just kinda got used to getting woken up by Jane who was doing a mess in our shared room, then going to the kitchen, get greeted by Masky, Hoodie and an usually grumpy Jeff.

You know, where we could act...well, as ourselves. Now, we have to put on this charade for 24/7.

''In order to prepare, today, you'll have to concentrate on creating something new. Two Ultimate Moves''

As soon as our teacher spoke those words, the classroom door opened, showing three familiar figures.

Cementoss, Midnight and Ectoplasm

The topic made most of the students excited, with huge smiles on their faces.

From what I could tell from the faces from the others, it was just another bother to our day.

At least now we can use our powers, right?

The teachers explained what Aizawa meant, and afterwards, he told us to change into our costumes and meet at gym Gamma.

-------
As soon as we came inside, Cementoss started making the terain for us to train.

This got interrupted by Iida, who was very loudly asking why we had to have ultimate moves.

'Please just turn it down a bit' I whined, annoyed by his constant bitching.

"The training camp was interrupted, but the practice you did get in was part of the proccess needed to create these defining abilities."

As Aizawa spoke, Cementoss continued at creating the new terain. When that was done, Ectoplasm made many clones of himself and jumped on the structure, which will be used as the training 'stage'.

"Now that you're caught up, you'll be working hard to develop powerful moves on your own for the next week or so. This is how you'll spend the rest of your summer vacation. Prepare for intensive training. In addition, you should think of improving your costumes, now that you have a better understanding of your quirks. I expect each of you going plus ultra. Do you have it in you?"

"YES SIR!"

The students were pumped up by Aizawas speech, the gears in their heads turning, thinking of their potential Ultimate moves.

"I guess I should train with my floating form before anything else... I'm still slow as a snail" Jane sighed.

"What are you talking about? You're much faster than before!" I tried to cheer her up.

"You at least know where to begin. My powers are basically just enhancing. I can't do much now" I continued.

Masky and Hoodie stood for a few seconds on the sidelines, probably debating on how should they approach this.

Jeff, all hyped up, jumped to one of the clones, screaming at him to 'come at him with all he got'.

I was about to go to one clone myself, when a stern voice stopped me.