Chapter 44 (edited)

This are the girls going out, art done by me :D

_________________________________

''Fuck"

''DIDN'T HOODIE SAY HE PATROLS ONLY ON DAYS, NOT FUCKING NIGHTS!?" Jane whisper-yelled next to me.

''YEAH! WE'RE PRETTY FUCKED RIGHT NOW!" I answered with the same tone.

We were currently at the top of the stairs and the pro hero was going through the main door, spotting us.

''THERE YOU ARE VILLAINS! IT'S FORTUNATE I WAS ASSIGNED TO DO NIGHT PATROLS! WE WERE CERTAIN A SITUATION LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN! ALL THANKS TO YOU I MIGHT ADD"

''Here's our answer" I rolled my eyes, not daring to move.

''THE POLICE WILL COME IN SHORTLY, I ADVICE YOU TO NOT MOVE AND GO WITHOUT A FIGHT"

I rolled my eyes at his threat, going closer to Janes ear.

''Whatever you do, don't say my name, got it?" I whispered. She nodded and said the same thing to me. We have to get out of here.... somehow.

We can't use our quirks. So we can't escape through Janes shadow while he sees. If we even dare to move, he would be next to us in a matter of a millisecond. The only thing that's in our advantage is his time limit, but who knows when that comes.

Or is it the only advantage?

''WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEXT MOVE, VILLAINS? YOU CAN'T RUN OR HIDE! COME DOWN THE STAIRS, OR I WILL COME TO YOU! I AM GIVING YOU A CHOICE" His voice boomed.

''The fuck we do now!?" Jane hissed next to me. I scanned my brain for any possible ways to get out of here. The girl next to me saw my eyes wander around, planning. But I had nothing.

I looked back at the hero as he watched us with a careful eye. One wrong move, and we're done for. Sure, normal prison and police wouldn't be so bad, but this world has quirks! Fucking superpowers! Who knows what they could do? Mind control us? Break our bones in 1000 different places without much effort or-

''I got it''

Janes eyes flew towards me at that silent sentence. Her expression was hidden, but I could tell she was giving me a question.

'Are you sure?'

I nodded back, taking hold of her forearm for reasurance while the voice of the hero boomed through the house once again.

''I SEE I WILL HAVE TO COME TO YOU. BUT DARE TO MOVE, BE SURE YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME!" He stated, threatening us.

Then he went towards the stairs. His eyes still staring onto us, daring us to move a single muscle. The situation was dire. I fought many strong opponents, Jane the same. But All Might is in a league of his own.

This plan was the only choice.

As his foot made contact with the first step, I held a little tighter on Janes forearm, my eyes locking onto his with a challenging glare.

''Take one step closer and we'll make sure everyone will know about your secret''