Chapter 33 (edited)

Jeff POV

''I've been waiting for you, Shoto'' spoke Endeavor as me and that Canadian fucker came into the heros giant office, completely dismissing that I AM HERE AS WELL!

'Why did I decide to intern with him again?' I groaned, catching his attention.

''Oh, and I see you accepted my offer as well''

''And you should be glad I did'' I mumbled, as it went past the heros ears.

''You're finally ready to walk the path of the mighty'' Endeavor continued talking to his son.

''I have no intention of following any path you've created. Only I can decide my future'' Shoto answered in a monotone voice.

Endeavor smirked.

''Is that so? You should go get ready, we're going out'' He said, catching my attention.

'At least there will be something to do'

''Where to?'' The boy next to me said.

''It's time I show you what it means to be a hero'' 

I chuckled at that, my shoulders shaking.

'WhaT It MeAnS To bE a HeRo' I mocked, trying to not laugh.

''Is there something funny?'' The hero asked, scowling.

'Your face'

''Nothing....sir''

How long will I have to play this charade.

---

I closed the door of the room I was given, throwing my bag onto the bed. Wasting no time, I opened it, getting ready for what that Burning piece of Shit got in store for us. That's when my phone buzzed. A message.

_______________________________________

Demon Bitch

-Did you kill him yet?

Me

-no

Demon Bitch

-Shocker

-Do it soon

Me

-why

Demon Bitch

-A) I hate him

-B) You would end up in jail

Me

-you'd fuckin like that

Demon Bitch

-Abso-fucking-lutely

Me

-fuck off🖕

Demon Bitch:  

-No♥

Me:

- i hate you

Demon Bitch

-The feeling's mutual😘; now go kill him

______________________________

I glared at the screen, turning off the phone and putting on my hero costume.

TIME SKIP