Chapter 60 (edited)

The boy gulped upon hearing those words, the uneasiness from the class very noticible. And even then, Bakugo, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Sero, Shoto, Mina and Momo were first to attack. Jeff, Scarlet and Jane got ready, the remaining three not really participating, rather staying by their boss, waiting for this to end.

Toby wanted to annoy the shit out of Masky anyway. Jeff charged at Tokoyami, Shoto and Sero, Jane took on Momo with Mina and Scarlet got ready to fight Bakugo and Kirishima.

--Jeff--

It wasn't often when I saw Icyhot being so expressive. Maybe it was because he felt betrayed and shit. Or maybe that his dad was bleeding, unconscious; who the fuck knows with him. He was the first to attack from the trio, a trail of ice speeding towards me. Using my fire as a counter attack, the stuff created smoke, hiding me from them. Using it to my advantage, I charged and jumped up, fire whips extending from my palms. Slamming them down onto the students, I furrowed my brows when I saw the other flame-using individual sent out his own to stop my attack. 

Groaning at the inconvinience, I felt my legs get wrapped into something, harshly sending me into the ground. I coughed out the dust, noticing the other guys quirk making it's way to me. It was the shadow bird thing, it's eyes shining through the smoke, trying to find me. With a low chuckle, my palms lit up with flames, catching the shadows attention. It tried to charge, but as the light grew brighter it backed away. Grinning, I sent out the flames, making the bird shadow shrink away, while hearing the others warn the people around them to dodge.

Charging at the distracted trio, Shoto noticed me first, sending ice my way. I jumped to the side, seeing the tape of the other student in front of me. On reflex, I caught it, burning it. The fire made it's way to the boy, who panicked, separating the tape from his elbows. But in the moment, I made my way to him.

I was 2 or so meters away from him, when the shadow thing charged to my side. It sent me to my right, hitting the ground. The tape wrapped around me, making me unable to move.

''Did we get him?'' The tape using student voiced, stepping closer. But he froze when my eyes pierced into his own with a harsh glare and a scowl.

''Don't think so lowly of me, you brat'' I gritted my teeth, burning the tape stuck to my body and jumping onto my feet, using his close proximity and punching the male into his gut. But something caught me off guard. My quirk didn't activate.

My eyes scanned for the cause, stopping when I stared right into the eyes of the barely awake teacher. It was laughable.

''I'm impressed you're still trying to protect these brats; although'' I chuckled, pulling out the blade I had hidden away. The eyes of the students slightly widened, more alert.

''You seem to forget fire isn't my main weapon!'' I grinned, charging at the trio, deciding on a first target. Dodging the ice and the shadow, cutting the tape as it wrapped around my wrist, I soon found myself near the heterochromic boy. His eyes darted to the knife and then at my grinning figure, fire enveloping one of his sides, sending it my way. Dodging out of the boys eyesight, I used the same plan as Bloody Mary with Endeavor. Taking a deep breath, I screamed as if the fire burned me alive.

It made the boy immediately stop his attack, scanning for my figure.

'Just as I predicted' I chuckled, appearing right in front of the boy, my arm ready to swing the blade down. He panicked, stumbling back, his hand wanting to use his ice. But his scream made that impossible as my blade made contact with his chest, making a long gash, drops of blood staining the ground as he fell with a pained expression.