Chapter 7 (edited)

"RISE AND SHINE BITCHES WE'VE GOT SCHOOL!''

Jane, screaming out of her lungs. That was the first thing I heard in the morning. How lovely, isn't it? 

I groaned and slowly got up from the bed, making my way out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen. Masky and Hoodie were already there in their pyjamas, looking sleepy as anything, eating what looked like some cereal.

"Morning guys'' As an answer, Masky groaned and Hoodie sighed a small 'morning' and resumed eating. I took a bowl, put in the cereal and then the milk, deciding that I wasn't feeling active enough to do anything more.

 I sat down at the table, starting to eat my meal. Masky and Hoodie were soon gone, going back their room (yes, they share a room). 

After a few minutes, Jeff came into the kitchen, rubbing his face, trying to wake up. I must say, it's really weird seeing him and Jane looking like normal teens.

'Probably won't get used to it any time soon'    

"Take a picture, it stays longer'' I shook my head, coming out of my thoughts. 

"Won't waste my SD card for that'' I shrugged. He just groaned, no energy for a comeback.

Standing up and cleaning my plate, I went up to my room to get ready.

I share the room with Jane. Like I said, this was a smaller house with two rooms, living room, kitchen and surprisingly, two bathrooms attached to said bedrooms.

You also may ask, 'Where does Jeff sleep?'. Well, we decided, he will sleep on the sofa in the living room. We had two rooms and no way in hell he'll be in the same room as me or Jane. Let's just say, he isn't really pleased with what he got. But do we care? Of course not.

Anyway, I went into my room, opening the door, welcomed by Jane, who was doing her hair, already dressed up.

"Was it really necessary, yelling a wake up call this morning?'' I asked, sitting on my bed, changing into my uniform.

 "Yes, it was. How else would your lazy ass get up on time?'' 

"But you didn't have to yell  from the living room and wake up everybody, we do share the same room" She shrugged. 

"I had to'' 

"Why?'' 

"I wanted to piss off Jeff'' 

"I see'' I answered, putting on the skirt the school provided.

 "God I look like shit'' I muttered. Jane looked at me, already done.

 "What's it like having a skirt?'' she chuckled seeing as I was never really the person to wear these.

"Not the worst. But definitely not great. It's inpractical'' I looked into the mirror. Truly, I never understood the appeal. You can't do anything in this. What if something happenes and you find yourself in a fight?

Maybe if you wanna flash them and run, but that's it.

After, I went into the unoccupied bathroom, doing my business, brushing my teeth and making my hair.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY, WE GOTTA GO!'' yelled Masky from the living room.

 'It's weird going into a school again....' I thought, taking my things and going to the main door, waiting for everyone else to get there and off we were.

---

We were now in the school, walking around, trying to find class 1-A. When we found it, we were welcomed by a huge-ass door.