Chapter 11

[A/N]: I have a whole Christmas break to update stuff xD This is gonna be fun! Time to update this story once again! OH. And so I almost have 300 fans... which is kind of mind blowing to me. So uh... Thank you. Thank you a lot. As for this chapter, normally I switch back to Liam's P.O.V but we're gonna stay at Louis' for a bit. I would have completed this chapter sooner... but I got distracted by Michael Buble's Christmas Special... ANYWAY... Here we go...

[Louis' P.O.V]

I somehow managed to sleep way longer than I'd planned, and I woke up because someone was poking me in the side and whispering, "Louis? Louis! Louis?"

"Five more minutes," I groaned.

"B-But someone is at t-the d-door," Harry's voice whispered in a panic.

I rubbed my eyes groggily, finding myself slumped over Harry's lap and using his jumper clad torso as a pillow. I sat up quickly, "Sorry..."

Another knock sounded at the door, and Harry's ears disappeared into his curls as he squeakingly asked me, "W-who is it?"

"It's probably just Liam," I assured him. "Better put on your beanie just in case..."

I retrieved the boy's beanie from the coat rack and tossed it to him. He pulled it down over his ears and crept over to my side, hiding partly behind me as I opened the door. Liam stood with his hands in his pockets, staring at his feet, "Hi..."

"...Liam?" I chuckled in confusion. "Why didn't you just walk into the flat? Where's Niall?"

"I only came to apologize... I kind of just ran off earlier while we were talking to Zayn," Liam mumbled.

Harry poked his head around me, "H-hi Liam!"

"Hello Harry..." Liam replied.

"It was no big deal... I figured you wanted to tell Niall that there was yet another hybrid we knew about," I shrugged, trying to open the door wider so Liam could come in and nearly tripping over Harry.

"S-sorry," Harry said quickly, and I chuckled, tugging him closer to stand next to me so he was no longer cowered behind me.

"Actually," Liam began. "I wanted to ask Niall if he remembered a Zayn from when he lived with Dr. Shell... because Zayn seemed..."

"Different?" I suggested. "You could have just asked Harry... or Zayn himslef. He wasn't made by a scientist. His father was... but his mother wasn't a hybrid. She was a normal person... who fell in love with a hybrid, and then Zayn was born. He's... he's actually a citizen of the UK, too."

Liam stared wide-eyed at me, "You stuck around that long to have a conversation with him?"

I sighed, "Well... Harry seemed to think he was nice and I figured Zayn could be somewhat of an example for Harry."

"B-but Louis is a b-better example," Harry protested.

I smiled at the boy, "Well thank you, Kitten."

Liam gave me a strange smile, almost as if he knew something that I didn't. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he quickly stated, "Okay... well I'm forgiven, right? For... well for everything I've screwed up on today?"

I waved a hand, "Mmm yeah sure."

Liam chuckled, "Alright... I can go back to my own flat and sleep now. Just had to make sure nobody was mad at me."

"Sleeping is actually what I was doing until you knocked on the door and got Harry in a panic," I told Liam.

"You took a nap until now? You know it's 9:30PM, right?" he said confusedly.