Chapter 34

[A/N]: Heeey guys D: I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday or the day before! I just... Monday I was exhausted and slept for most of the day, then tuesday I was sick and dedicated like... the time I woke up until 6:45 at night to writing my new one shot Stormy! But now I'm back to write more about Harold Kitten Fluff! Hokay! Wooo! OH! AND CAN I JUST SAY THAT YOU ALL ARE AWESOME? BECAUSE I HAVE LIKE 100,000 SOME READS WHICH IS... SDFJSKDFJKSDJKF I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT I JUST CANNOT. AND I HAVE LIKE 7000 VOTES TOTAL AND 700 some fans AND I JUST LOVE YOU ALL. HERE. READ THIS. I AM NOT WORTHY OF YOU *falls at feet* OH AND CHECK OUT THE THING DUCKWINPIE MADE FOR ME ITS IN THE MULTIMEDIA ME GUSTA SO DIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO HEEER

[Louis' P.O.V]

After a shower that consisted of a bit more than just getting clean, Harry remained clinging close, as if he didn't want me out of his sight for more than a few minutes. During lunch, he wormed his way onto my lap to eat his grilled cheese. Not that I was protesting. He was kind of adorable as he curled his long frame up and leaned into my chest, clutching my shirt loosely in one hand and eating his sandwich the other. Niall and Liam sat across from the table of Harry and I, raising their eyebrows at our position. My mum simply chuckled as she noticed Harry's desired seating place, and I gave her a sheepish grin in return.

"J-Jay," Harry straightened out of his curled position against my chest to smile at my mother. "T-this is really good!"

"Thank you, Harry!" my mum chuckled. "You can have more if you like."

Harry nodded at her once more before curling back into my chest, and I felt an itchy substance fall down onto my chest, "You're getting crumbs down my shirt you messy little Kitten!"

"S-sorry!" Harry stuttered, sitting up and trying to brush the mess of crumbs he'd made off of me.

I chuckled, leaning forward to press a kiss to his forehead, "You're fine, love. It's no big deal."

Harry was certainly taking his time eating his sandwich, considering most of us had finished our own several minutes before, and Harry still had about half left. Even as Niall leaped up and bounded into the living room with Liam in tow, I sat in the kitchen and let Harry eat his food on my lap. Eventually, Harry finished his food, and I patted his back gently so I could get up. He unfolded himself from my arms, but stood to his feet and reached for my hand. I chuckled at the younger boy, ignoring his hand but wrapping an arm around him instead to pull him close and kiss his temple.

I led the younger boy into the living room, wrapping both arms around him and falling backwards with him onto the air mattress. He let out a tiny squeak as we fell, but nuzzled into my chest. After about thirty minutes of watching the telly with Niall and Liam, I carefully attempted to untangle myself from Harry, who in turn frowned and whined, "W-where are you going?"

"I've gotta use the restroom, love," I chuckled.

"Take Harry with you."

"It'd be take me with you," Liam corrected. Of course he stopped watching the telly long enough to correct the kitten boy.

"Screw you, Payne," I huffed.

"That's my job!" Niall replied happily.

"Niall..." Liam sighed, and Niall laughed.

I crawled up from the air mattress and was retreating down the hall when suddenly someone was pressed closely to my arm. Nearly stumbling into the wall in surprise, I glanced at the person accompanying me, my eyes falling on a blushing Harry.

"Hi Kitten," I chuckled. "Do you have to use the restroom, too?"

"No," Harry mumbled. "Harry w-wants to just be with Louis."