Chapter 33

[A/N]: FAIR WARNING TO YOU ALL. IF WATTPAD EVER REFUSES TO BOLD SOMETHING, COPY THE STUFF YOU HAVE IMMEDIATELY AND ABORT THE MISSION. DO NOT TRY AND FORCE IT INTO BOLDING BECAUSE THEN IT WILL DELETE ALL OF YOUR CHAPTER AS IT POSTS, SAFE YOUR NOTHINGNESS, AND FORCE YOU INTO A SPIRALING DEPRESSION. FACT. Now let me try and retype the chapter that I wasted three hours of my life on for nothing. Oh. And thank you to those who read and commented poop xD You went along with my plan. The only good thing about this bitch we call wattpad is YOU GUYS.

[Louis' P.O.V]

I awoke to the sound of the door slamming. I sat up abruptly, glancing at the door in confusion. It was then that I figured that it was simply my mum taking my sisters to school. I glanced down at the curly kid who was curled up next to me. He was still fast asleep, with his chocolatey curls billowed around his adorable face, his cheeks a pinkened color with sleep. His pouty lips were parted slightly, and puffs of air escaped them in almost a soothing matter. I wanted to cuddle more, but my bladder had other ideas.

So I leaned down to press a gentle kiss to his forehead before crawling over him to use the restroom. As I passed the couch bed, I noticed that Niall and Liam weren't on it, so I figured they were eating in the kitchen or something. Once I reached the bathroom, I realized that someone was in the shower. I figured maybe Liam or Niall was the showerer, so I reached to knock on the door in hopes that they'd let me in so I could pee. Yet, just as I was reaching to make contact with the door, a shuddering moan sounded from behind the closed door.

I bit my lip to keep from laughing, turning on my heel to head towards the kitchen for cereal. I figured I could wait to go pee since it sounded like Niall and Liam were making their use of private time in the shower. As I passed the living room again, I glanced at Harry before I entered the kitchen to make sure he was still sleeping soundly. In the kitchen, I fixed myself a bowl of Lucky Charms and sat down at the table to eat it. Just as I was nearly finished with it, Niall came racing into the room with Liam trailing behind me, "Whatcha eating?"

I noted how carefully he sat down next to me, and lifted my eyebrows, "How's your arse?"

"Satisfied," Niall replied, completely unfazed. "How's yours?"

"You're an odd one," I chuckled.

"You asked!" Niall said in defense.

Liam sat down, blushing, "I don't think he actually expected you to answer babe."

"Well, even if he was just joking he knows now," Niall shrugged.

"Oh no," I shook my head. "I knew. I went to go pee, still have to pee cause I didn't want to er... interrupt. I could kind of hear... well, you were obviously having a good time."

"I wasn't loud!" Niall whined.

"Well I could obviously hear somebody," I chuckled.

"Wasn't me!" Liam blushed even more if that were possible.

We both looked to Niall, who crossed his arms and glared at Liam, "I can't help that I like your cock!"

"Niall!" Liam buried his face into his hands. "Why do you- do you two just try and see who can be the most awkward?"

"At least it was Louis who heard us!" Niall offered.

"Yeah," Liam agreed with a huff. "That would have been horrible if Louis' mum or one of the girls had heard..."

"I disagree," I cackled. "That would have been hilarious!"

"No it would not have!" Liam groaned.