Chapter 42 (Erm... a tad mature at the beginning!)

[A/N]: IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU ALL ARENT GETTING BORED WITH ALL THESE CHAPTERS!DSFJSKDFJSD Hopefully this doesn't suck because I'll be STARVING as I type half of his and wait for my family to cook food. Myah. Hamburgers I think is what we're having. Anything is good, my tummy is just devouring itself... ALRIGHT enough with this time to type a chapter!

[Liam's P.O.V]

After a brunch of pancakes, we ended back up on the couch while I still attempted to call Zayn. I figured that with all the times I'd tried to call him, he'd have about eighty-seven missed calls the next time he looked at his phone. Niall, who had been sitting next to me, scooted away slightly, pulled my feet onto the couch, and tugged me into a lying position.

"Nialler-" I began, fumbling to grab my phone as it slipped onto the floor.

The blonde headed boy wormed his way up my torso, wiggling so that he was in between my legs, and then pressed his mouth to mine. I confusedly kissed back, gradually getting sucked into the kiss. One of my hands ended up in his hair while the other rested at the small of his back and held him close. Niall wiggled a bit more, and I felt something hard press up against my own groin. The sneaky boy began to rock his hips in the slightest of movements, causing my cock to start to harden in my trousers

My hands flew to his hips to stop his movements, "Niall... is it even appropriate to do this when we can't get a hold of a friend to figure out how our bestfriends are?"

Niall squirmed slightly, pushing his feet against the couch so he could thrust more sharply, making me gasp out in pleasure as he grunted, "Stress reliever?"

I gave a breathless chuckle, tipping my head back and taking in the pleasure of Niall's thrusting and grinding. Niall suddenly sat up, fumbling with his trousers before shoving them down to his ankles. He left his boxers on and leaned forward to pull my sweats down off of my hips. However, he was too lazy to push them completely down before he collapsed on top of me again, resuming his rutting against my newly earned hard on.

"Niall," I moaned, trying to push off my trousers so I could bring my legs up and wrap them around Niall's waist for better friction. I had to keep them a tad lower than normal so I wouldn't crush his tail.

Just as I succeeded, Niall dropped his head into the crook of my neck, and I could feel him panting in warm puffs against my skin, "T-this is hot. Ah, watch the tail."

"Stop talking," I demanded, bucking my hips up. "More thrusting."

"S'posed to be a stress reliever," Niall whined, but he resumed his movements with a groan. "N-not an opportunity to boss around Niall."

I pressed the heels of my feet into Niall's bum and arched my back up, forcing our groins together perfectly, "Ngh- who's on top of who? I'm not bossing you around!"

"Only we can argue during sex," Niall panted.

"And it can still be just as good," I added.

Niall had to have been close already, because he suddenly grabbed at my legs, shoving down into me roughly and sending ecstasy shooting through me. I gasped out, throwing my head back. Niall used it as the opportunity to latch his mouth onto my neck and suck a mark onto the sensitive skin there. A whine escaped my throat, which surprised me. Whining was usually a Niall thing. The dog boy was rubbing off on me... literally.

"Can you-" Niall's words were cut off as a moan slipped from his lips. "Can you come like this?"

"Yeah," I murmured shakily. "Ugh- soon, I can come soon!"

I scrabbled at Niall's back as I orgasmed, wave after wave of pleasure washing over me as I spurted into my boxers. Niall continued to thrust about three more times before he moaned and shuddered, slumping weakly down onto me. I slipped my hands under the back of his t-shirt and traced patterns lightly while we waited for our breathing to even out.