Chapter 8

[A/N]: I'm just going crazy with updates lately! UPDATE ERTHING! WOOO! And when I say everything I mean the chapter fics I have going on. Teehee! I'm still surprised at how many people are actually reading this! I mean... I just wanted to get it out of my head so I could focus, and what other place to do that than wattpad? But people actually enjoy it! So as long as you guys want me to, I'll just keep updating!

[Louis' P.O.V]

"W-what shape has five sides?" Harry asked me as I let him into the flat.

"A pentagon," I replied, taking off my coat and shoes.

Harry followed my actions, hanging his coat up on the coat rack, "Oh... wh-what does it look like?"

"Uhh..." I thought for a moment as I hung my coat up and walked towards the kitchen. "Like a messed up square with a triangle on top."

"Okay," Harry followed me happily, pulling off his beanie and letting his curls tumble free.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"No..." he replied thoughtfully, standing next to me as I got myself a glass of water. "...M-my stomach feels funny."

"Does it hurt?" I asked him, smiling a bit at his description.

"Harry thinks so," he said thoughtfully. "But it does not f-feel like when Harry got s-soap in his eye."

"When did it start feeling funny?" I walked over to the kitchen table, sitting down.

He followed, scooting his chair close to mine, "At L-Liam's, when he said that Lo-Louis w-was not g-going to come b-back f-for Harry."

"Oh," I croaked, guilt building in my chest.

"Does tha-that mean that Harry's tummy h-hurts?" he asked.

"It... it means you were probably nervous," I replied, reaching out and ruffling his curls.

"B-but Harry did not feel nervous... Harry f-felt sad," he responded.

"I'm sorry, Kitten..." I told him gently. "I didn't mean to make you sad."

"H-Harry is not sad anymore," he assured me, patting my knee. "Harry l-loves it here."

I chuckled, "Why do you like it here so much? It's no different from Liam's flat!"

"It is," he insisted. "Louis is here."

"Oh," I squeaked, taken aback.

"W-Will Louis watch Ar-Aristo... Aristocats! Will Louis watch Aristocats w-with Harry?" he asked hopefully.

And how could I have said no to the kittenish boy? He'd just told me that my... or I guess our... flat was better than Liam's because I lived in it. So he and I sat down on the couch to watch Aristocats, and Harry cautiously scooted closer to me until he was snuggled up against me, letting his head rest in my lap. My hands slipped into his hair, playing with his curls and gently stroking his hair back from his face. Once the movie had ended, Harry sat up and stretched.

I chuckled, "You sure do like that movie..."

"It is cute," he shrugged.

"You're cute!" I teased, poking his dimple that appeared as he smiled.

"...You... you are so warm," Harry sighed, scooting against my side and worming his way underneath my arm.

"And you are such a kitten!" I giggled as Harry pressed his nose against my collarbone, accidentally tickling me. I'd never admit it to anyone, but I loved cuddling. It was why I'd jokingly complain whenever Niall got too cozy next to me, but I'd never make him move. With the arm that Harry had tucked himself underneath, I pulled the younger boy closer, "So tell me about yourself, Kitten. How old are you?"