Chapter 35 (Mature at the end...)

[A/N]: I have returned, now, to the world of wattpad! Okay, who am I kidding, I'm always on wattpad. I'm addicted. I constantly hear the little blip of the meebo chat thing even if I'm nowhere near a computer. Myah. But oh well. I'm not complaining. First things first, before you read, you should go check out Christanny's, the person this is dedicated to, Larry story, Worst Case Scenario! Because helleeeeer, a person can't read enough Larry! And on that note, I shall now end this authors note and began typing the next chapter. OH hallo there Liam's P.O.V how are you today?

[Liam's P.O.V]

The next morning, much earlier than appreciated, Louis dragged me out of my warm spot next to Niall so I'd help him gather our things and load them into the trunk of his car. He managed to accidentally wake Niall up in the process, probably because Niall had a leg thrown over my hip, and Niall reluctantly helped us carry the suitcases.

"Why can't Harry get up and help, too?" he whined.

"Hey," Louis huffed as he dumped his and Harry's large suitcase into the boot of his car. "You didn't have to get up and help. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Well can I wake Harry up?" Niall asked, handing his suitcase to Louis for Louis to load.

"No," Louis informed him. "Leave my Kitten alone."

I chuckled, bumping Louis out of the way so I could load the last suitcase, "Go say goodbye to your family. But you might want to wake Harry up so he can say goodbye to the girls before they go to school. I think he'd be sad if he didn't get to say goodbye to Phoebe. They seem to be good friends. He can sleep again on the way home."

Louis nodded his head, "I guess..."

Louis retreated into the house, and when I finished loading the car and closed the trunk, Niall and I went back inside. Louis was once again laying on the air mattress next to the curly haired boy, who was now nuzzling his face against Louis as Louis whispered to him.

"We're gonna go home, Kitten!" Louis told the younger boy quietly as he stroked his hair and smoothed down the curls between his ears. "But we have to get up and say goodbye to my mum and sisters first."

"They can come, too," I hear Harry mumble.

Louis chuckled, "Nah... they have to stay here at their home! The girls don't have school tomorrow, but they will again in a few days."

Finally, Harry sat up and looked sleepily up at Niall and I, "Hello."

"Hi, Harry," I laughed, and Niall saluted the younger boy as Louis pressed a kiss to his temple.

Louis rolled up and off of the air mattress, turning around to pull Harry to his feet as well, kissing him gently. At that moment, Felicity came trudging sluggishly into the room with her backpack and a hairbrush, "My hair is too long, anymore! I can't reach the end without tangling it some more and Lottie wont help!"

"C'mere, Fizz," Louis chuckled, reaching for the hairbrush. He carefully brushed out Felicity's tangles and Harry came over to sit next to Niall, who had taken a seat on the edge of the couch bed.

"Yesterday," Harry informed Niall. "N-Niall said that t-there were more ways f-for Louis to touch H-Harry's bottom."

I turned my attention to the two hybrids on the couch bed, warning in a low whisper, "Niall... Louis probably doesn't want you-"

"Oh yes," Niall's eye took on an evil glint. "There's definitely more ways. You see, sometimes, Liam uses his-"

I lunged and covered his mouth, but Harry protested, "No, w-what does Liam use?"