Chapter 29 (Mature again)

[A/N] :D So did you guys like that... er... heated dream? Well I hope so because I'm probably going to have a lot more situations like that! Only... real ones, perhaps? It's not too far off now... Well, we might as well get down to the chapter! It's rated R cause wattpad told me too this time! It said it detected mature material. Hmm. Wonder why ;D. Sorry if I'm overloading you with Louis' P.O.V... but somehow I make longer chapters in Louis' view point. AND CHECK OUT THE ADORABLE DRAWING Chloe_Love_1D DREW FOR MEEE :D MULTIMEDIAAAA.

[Louis' P.O.V]

The rest of the day was fairly easy going. Harry was introduced to the game of LIFE when the girls had returned home and completed their homework. For dinner, much to Harry's joy, my mother made pizza.

"H-Harry is g-going to live h-here forever," he announced after finishing his pizza.

I faked a pout, "You don't want to live with me anymore?"

"Harry was k-kidding!"  the curly haired lad soothed me immediately, patting clumsily at me.

Because we'd had a late dinner, the girls all reluctantly trudged off to bed afterwards, and changed into pajamas before I flopped down on the couch while I allowed the air mattress to blow itself back up some more. Before I realized it, Harry, who had been changing, using the restroom and brushing his teeth, was scrambling onto the couch with me and sprawling out across my chest, once again clinging to me like a baby koala.

"Hello, Harry," I chuckled.

"That f-floor bed m-makes noises l-like L-Louis wind d-dryer thing," Harry mumbled into my neck.

I grinned, turning my face to nuzzle into his hair, "It kind of does..."

Deciding that I should probably flick off the automatic fan so the air mattress didn't explode, I wiggled out from underneath Harry and left him sitting on the couch so I could shut of the fan. At that moment, Liam walked in holding my phone, "Found this next to our bags in your dad's office... you know you have sixteen missed calls?"

"Sixteen?" I gaped, striding over to pull my phone away from him. "Who on earth called me- Oh. Zayn.... Zayn!"

"Oh yeah..." Liam chuckled. "I forgot you had some stern words for him."

Harry scrambled off the couch, frantically shaking his head, "Do n-not get m-mad at Zayn! It was Harry's fault!"

"I won't get mad," I pressed the phone to my ear, already having dialed Zayn's number. "I just wanna talk to him."

Harry squirmed his way into my arms, hugging close to me and hiding his face in my shoulder. Zayn picked up on about the second ring, "Louis! Finally! Gosh, would it have killed you to answer my calls? I've been worried about my fellow cat brother, you know!"

"No," I snapped. "You don't get to worry! But he's just fine, no thanks to you."

"I'm sorry, Louis!" Zayn insisted. "What even happened? Where'd Harry go?"

"To the park to meet some man who was going to take him away to be experimented on," I snapped. "He was doing it because the man had offered me money and I'd declined. Harry was confused, and you didn't even question the fact that he was alone!"

"I did too! And I told him to go back to you!" Zayn replied angrily.

"Zayn-" I snarled, but broke off as a large hand cupped my cheek.

I glanced over at the curly haired boy, and he was gazing into my eyes, "Louis..."

I felt the anger drain from my body, "You should have at least called me, yeah?"