Chapter 27

[A/N]: SO LIKE... I LOVE YOU GUYS. OKAY?! JUST... YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY, I HAVE SO MANY VIEWS AND, MFDSKFJSKDFJKSDF Over 4000 or something like that votes and 500 fans! I remember when I wrote my first one shot and had to wait like three days to get one comment and I was like Weeeelll.... I will never ever go anywhere with this wattpad. BUT NOW. THANKS TO YOU GUYS. I.. FEEL... DSFKSDFSJDKJSKDF I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IT JUST I LOVE YOU I REALLY DO, OKAY?!

[Louis' P.O.V]

Harry and I claimed the Wii once Liam and Daisy finished a round of tennis, and then settled down at the foot of the couch.

"Here Kitten," I reached around the younger boy to show him how to hold the Wii remote. The boy was frowning and holding upside down gingerly between his thumb and index finger. "Hold it in your hand like this."

I used the closeness of our position to press a kiss to his temple, and Lottie, who was sitting on the couch with her feet propped up on Niall groaned, "You're so cliche." Phoebe and Felicity, who sat on the couch also, frowned at her.

I glared at her and mocked, "You know how to use big words!"

"Sometimes I wonder why I miss you," she said, but her tone was light and she kicked her foot out towards my bum.

"Because I'm the best big brother ever," I shot back, turning my attention back to Harry. "What do you want to play, love?"

"H-Harry does not-" he shook his head in confusion.

"We'll play what the girls were playing earlier, yeah? Air hockey?" I grinned at him.

"Okay!" he agreed. "L-Louis will... t-teach Harry how?"

"Yes, Kitten," as the game began, and the neon colors showed up on the screen, I moved my Wii remote around. "See how when I move the remote my pink color on the screen moves?"

Harry nodded, "H-Harry's will do t-that too?"

"Mhmm," I told him gently, taking his arm gently and moving it so his remote was pointing at the screen. "See? You have to hold it up like this, but it'll move.."

Harry held the remote where I'd told him too, shakily moving it around a bit, "T-this... t-this is h-hard."

"You'll get the hang of it," I promised, trying not to use my Wii air hockey playing skill on the younger boy. Harry frowned, waving the remote sporadically in irritation.

Lottie laughed, "Something tells me that's not going to help, Harry."

Niall pinched Lottie's big toe, "Be nice, Lottie. You were probably bad at it, too, when you first started playing the Wii."

Lottie sat up, "Whatever, dog boy."

"Sassy," Niall chuckled. "Be glad I don't bite... much..."

At that moment, my mother emerged from the kitchen, "Louis, love, I don't mean to interrupt you from teaching Harry how to play but can you come help me for a moment?"

"Sure Mum," I gave Harry, who was still poutingly trying to hit the puck, a kiss on the cheek and handed my remote off to Nialler. "Play fairly... try and help him learn, don't just take advantage."

Niall put his hand over his heart as if he were taking offense, "I would never..."

I scoffed, turning my gaze to Phoebe, who had one of the biggest hearts a little girl could possibly have, "Make sure Niall doesn't cheat on poor Harry..."

"Alright Lou-Lou!" she grinned at me.

Once I was certain that Harry'd be alright playing the Wii, I entered the kitchen to help my mother with whatever she needed, "So what do you want me to do, Mum?"