Chapter 21

[A/N]:Happy New Year everyone! Sorry I didn't say it earlier... I was feeling... off. Not very writingish. So sorry I didn't update yesterday. Ehhhh... I have to go back to school soon :( I won't be able to update as much... but I'll still try my hardest to update frequently! And I really should update my other chapter fic too instead of focusing on this one... but this one is kind of fun to write xD Just sayin'. OH! And I made a twitter! So go follow me... IF YOU WISH IT (watching Peter Pan as I wish this. Freaking Peter Pan. Why do you make me feel so many emotions?!) Anyway... I'm PartyWriting on twitter too. Sooo... here's the next chapter. Oh! And I need to dedicate this to ToBeBreathless! Cause I recently found some of her comments on some of my oneshots and they made my day xD

[Louis' P.O.V]

I woke up to hands gently stroking my cheeks, and a gentle voice whispering, "Louis? Louis... H-Harry has s-something for y-you."

Forcing my eyes open, I looked up into the green eyed gaze of Harry, "Hmm? What time- just kidding, you won't know how to answer that."

"It is morning time," Harry offered, holding out something in his uninjured hand.

"Wait... morning time?" I gasped. "I slept all day yesterday and all night?"

"Yes," Harry nodded, pushing whatever he had in his clenched hand at me again.

"I'm so sorry Kitten! What have you eaten? Have you been fed? Did-" I rambled.

"Liam t-took care of H-Harry," Harry chuckled. "Now L-Liam says th-that Louis n-needs to take t-this me-medicine."

"Liam will have to come make me," I pouted. "I hate medicine."

"B-but you will t-take it f-for Harry?" he asked, wiggling closer and looking pleadingly up at me with his large green eyes.

I caved, "Let me see it... what's it even for?"

"H-head... head ace?"

"Oh, you mean a head ache?" I corrected gently.

"Yes," he nodded, dropping a small pill into my hand and pointing to the bed side table where my water glass was.

"Thank you, Kitten," I popped the medicine into my mouth, and as I reached for my water, Harry scrambled to get it for me, and I sipped it. "So how'd you entertain yourself?"

"H-Harry stayed with Louis," he told me.

"Wait," I nearly choked on my water, and Harry moved forward to pat at my back. "You stayed with me the entire time?"

"Harry did not w-want to leave L-Louis alone in c-case Louis was broken," he informed me, scooting so that he could nuzzle against my side.

I wrapped my arms around the younger boy, slipping a hand into his curls to massage in between his ears, "You seem to have bathed though. But your curls are always really soft, anyway..."

"Harry did bathe," he nodded against my side. "So... Louis is... Louis is n-not broken?"

"No," I assured him, placing a kiss to his temple. "I'm not broken."

"Louis' h-head is br-bruised though," he told me, pulling back to examine the side of my head.

"Is it?" I released my hold on Harry to brush my fingers across my injury, wincing. "Ah. That smarts a bit."

"T-then do not do it!" Harry scolded, pulling my hand away.

I chuckled, "Have you eaten breakfast yet Kitten?"

"No," he shook his head. "Liam is making it now..."

I nodded, stretching my stiff limbs and patting Harry's back so he'd understand I was getting up. Harry scrambled off the bed and stood to wait for me. I slid off the bed myself, glancing down at my pajamas and shrugging. We had to go grocery shopping, but I'd shower before and change then. However, I needed to open the blinds of my window to let some light in, because it appeared to be cloudy behind the curtains.