Chapter 23

[A/N]: Harry's POV huh? Well... this could be scary. But I'll give it a shot. I've been racking my brain to try and decide whether or not I should have Harry think in third person... I mean, he talks in third person half the time. And it would only make sense... so I apologize if this confuses the heck out of you all. Just inform me in the comments whether or not you ever want Harry's view point after this again xD Ah... sorry for what you're possibly about to read.

[Harry's P.O.V yikes]

Harry's poor Louis... Louis was always so nice to Harry, which made Harry love him more than anything. Harry was not even really sure what love was, but Niall and Liam had it, and Harry wanted Louis and Harry to be just like that. And we were basically. Louis had been stressed before over money, and it made Harry feel really bad. Only now Louis had a chance for money, and all Harry had to do was go with a strange man. It probably wouldn't even take very long, and then Harry could come back to his Louis, but Louis had told Harry no.

Harry did not understand why Louis said no, but Harry did not like at all that Louis was so upset by the strange man and his visit. Harry wanted Louis to cheer up, so Harry followed him around while he made pizza. Louis had a strange piece of a paper that the man had given him, and he had thrown it in the bin Louis kept stuff he didn't want it. The white bin that Louis always pulled a black bag from and put an empty one back inside.

Harry figured it was a way to find that man with the money again. Harry was afraid to do it, but he would find that man sometime again and ask him about that money for Louis. So Harry dug the white piece of paper from the white bin and black bag when Louis wasn't paying any attention and hid it in the pocket of his sweatpants that Louis had loaned him.

After we had eaten pizza, Louis had led Harry to the couch and asked if Harry wanted to watch a movie. Harry chose to watch Aristocats, because it was still Harry's favorite. Harry made sure to snuggle extra close to Louis in hopes that he would cheer up. We watched movies for the rest of the day, and Louis played with Harry's hair and gave Harry kisses, but he still seemed sad.

"What do you want for dinner Kitten?" Louis asked when it started to get dark outside.

"What... wh-what does Louis want?" Harry sat up from where Harry was laying across Louis' lap so that Harry could kiss him. Harry loved kissing Louis.

Louis gave Harry a small smile, "I asked you first."

"Harry wants what Louis wants," Harry told him.

"This could be difficult then," Louis laughed. Harry grinned at Louis. Harry loved when Louis laughed.

Harry followed Louis into the kitchen, because Harry did not like to be alone. Harry had practically been alone his whole life, and Harry did not want to go back to that at all. Louis made cereal for us, and we ate it at the kitchen table before Louis finished and sighed.

"I think I might go to bed after I wash the dishes Kitten," Louis told Harry, standing and going to wash his bowl in the sink. "My head kind of hurts again."

"L-Louis is okay?" Harry asked, leaving Harry's cereal at the table to rush to Louis.

"Fine," Louis nodded. "I'm fine."

Harry frowned, "Harry l-loves Louis..."

Louis sighed, turning around to pull Harry into his arms, "I love you too Kitten."

Harry snuggled against Louis' chest. When Louis held Harry close, it was one of Harry's favorite things. Louis was always so warm, and cozy, and safe. Louis did not let dogs get to Harry, and Louis kept water out of Harry's face. Louis did not leave Harry at stores, either.