Chapter 46 (mature in... several places? Hah.)

[A/N]: Do not be alarmed... but I think this is the second to the last chapter. For some of you you might be like, "Heck yeah, I finally don't have to keep up with this crazy ass writers mind" and for others you might be a tad sad... BUT there will be a sequel. Definitely. It'll be updated just as much as this and it'll go up pretty quickly after I end this. Because let's face it. I'm addicted to Kitten!Harry. NOW ON TO BRIGHTER MATTERS LET US THANK WOOOOONDERFUL LilyBoobear3! SHE DREW THE PICTURE IN THE MULTIMEDIA! OH AND I SDFSDFSD LOVE YOU SONS OF BITCHES BECAUSE HOLY SHAT 1000 fans?! I HAVE 1000 OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE?! ALLOW ME TO GO SOB NOW BRB

[Liam's P.O.V]

Niall and I slept curled up together on the couch, but when I woke up, the blonde boy's warmth was no longer against me. I sat up and pulled my phone out from underneath the pillow I'd been using to glance at the time. 1:00PM. I rubbed at my eyes sleepily and called out in a raspy voice, "Niall?"

Niall suddenly came scurrying into the room, carrying a still sleeping, boxer-clad Harry, "Look what I stole!"

I slapped a hand over my face as Niall deposited the boy on the couch next to me, "Niall... you... how did you even get him away from Louis without waking either of them up?"

However, Niall's eyes were wide and he was examining the sleeping lad, "Oh no... I think I broke him, Liam, I broke him!"

"What are you-"

"Look at his neck!"

I looked closer at the younger boy, realizing that he had horrible hand shaped bruises on his neck that were slightly hidden by the way he was laying, "How did I miss that last night? Or I guess earlier this morning..."

"Were they there then?" Niall asked worriedly.

"You didn't do that Niall," I sighed. "They had to have been there... we were probably just so happy to have Louis and Harry back that we didn't pay attention to much. That, and Louis kept Harry pretty close to him... kind of curled up, a tad."

Niall reached out and tried to carefully move Harry's head a bit so we could get a better look at his neck, but the younger boy jolted awake and gave a slight squeak, "L-Louis?"

"Afternoon, Harold!" Niall beamed at the kitten eared boy, his tail wagging slightly.

Harry sat up and looked around the flat in confusion, "W-where is Louis? Why is Harry in h-here?"

"I brought you in here," Niall informed him. "I wanted to talk with you!"

I sighed, scooting over so Niall could sit down next to Harry. Harry still looked extremely confused and sleepy, "H-Harry is going to go back to Louis..."

"Wait!" Niall protested. "Don't you want to learn some stuff?"

Harry stopped, looking to Niall for a moment, "What stuff?"

Niall grinned, "Fun words to say!"

"Okay," Harry nodded. "Harry wants t-to learn."

"I want to learn," I corrected the younger boy.

Harry blushed, "I-I want to l-learn."

Niall leaned forward and whispered something into Harry's ear, and I frowned. Niall was the type of person that had absolutely no brain filter. If he wanted to tell someone something that shouldn't exactly be told, he'd tell them. It amazed me that the boy could even keep a simple secret. Niall finished speaking to Harry and pulled back with an evil grin, "So can you say that?"

"But w-what does it mean?" Harry's brow furrowed.

Niall leaned forward and whispered in the boy's ear again. Whatever he was saying made a blush rise to the boy's cheeks, and he pressed a hand over his mouth and giggled. Niall nodded and wiggled his eyebrows, "Fun, huh?"