Chapter 40

[A/N]: Yo bros. Myaaah school tomorrow sad face :( Back to reality. Booo. Can't I just live in Larry land/wattpad land for the rest of forever? AH well. I'm just gonna write this next chapter here and eat raspberry sherbet ice cream. Meow.

[Louis' P.O.V]

Judging by the fact that I'd spent what felt like days but was more like hours in a cement room with nothing but lame food to eat, I was fairly certain I was going crazy. Especially when I heard a voice that I was already longing to hear again. The moment I heard the sound, I covered my ears. If I was going crazy, I'd still be able to hear the sound, because then it'd be obvious that it was all in my head. But I heard nothing. Uncovering my ears again, I didn't hear my Kitten's voice again, but there was quite the scuffling sound coming from the hallway. Harry's voice yelled out again, and then the door to my room was being flung open.

I nearly knocked my food tray over in surprise as a raven haired lad tumbled into the room with a beanie wearing boy falling on top of him. Joy shot through me at the sight of Harry, because I'd missed having the boy near, but the joy was quickly crushed by terror. If Harry was with me in my cement prison... Harry was in a lot of trouble, and I wanted nothing more than for Harry to be safe.

It was as if I couldn't even control my vocal chords as I gasped out, "Oh no! Not you!"

Harry's head shot up as Zayn's twisted around so he could see me. Harry's eyes were red and puffy as they locked on my face, and he made a strangled sound before he rolled off of Zayn and tried to push himself to his feet, "Harry's Louis!"

Even if I was horrified that Harry and Zayn were both trapped, I rushed over to help Harry to his feet. It seemed as if he'd hurt his ankle, and I frowned. Harry, however, grabbed on to me the second I was within his reach and tried to practically climb his way up to me, all the while making quiet whimpering sounds. I slipped my arms underneath his and lifted him into a standing position, and he crushed himself against me, breaking into great sobs that wracked his thin frame. Curling my arms around him, I pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead, "Baby, what are you doing here?"

"H-Harry h-has his L-Louis," he wheezed, getting tears all over the front of my shirt as he kissed frantically at every part of me that he could reach. He seemed to be lifting his ankle off of the ground so that he didn't have to put weight on it, but so he could still be as close to be as possible, so I gently scooped him up and cradled him to me. "H-Harry has his L-Louis back!"

"It's my fault he's here..." Zayn sighed. "Sorry..."

"I'm going to strangle you," I growled at him, but softened my gaze and voice as I sat down in my wooden chair and stroked at Harry's back. "Now Kitten... why are you crying?"

"He missed you," Zayn answered for the still hysterical boy. "A lot."

"I missed you too, baby Kitten," I hugged him tighter, and he made a gurgling sound of approval. "But you should have stayed home..."

"N-not home," the boy croaked. "With-without H-Harry's Louis."

I bit my lip against the wave of emotions. He'd caused my heart to swell with love and affection yet caused it to break a little at the same time since he seemed so upset, "I love you, Kitten."

"Harry's L-Louis," he wailed into my chest. "L-Louis' Kitten?"

"Always," I promised. He squirmed closer on my lap, clinging tightly to me and pressing his nose against my collarbone as he curled up. He took deep, shuddering breaths, and I stroked my hand down his spine to sooth him.

"S-stay with H-Harry now," he whimpered. "H-Harry w-wants t-to always know w-where his Louis i-is."

"I've got you now," I told him quietly. "You're safe... my Kitten."