Chapter 36 (Mature!)

[A/N]: Meow.... Alrighteh... so there's a site called quotev! And there's an author on there named Lost In It All. She had a story that was quite similar to mine.. but she deleted it, so if you guys were like... informing her of this story, she knows about it now. It's all good. We're cool. She's a nice gal. Oh! And check out the multimedia! FallingStylinson made it for me! WOOOO!

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Harry can help," the younger boy offered as I lugged the suitcase out of the back of the car.

I chuckled, setting the suitcase down in the driveway so I could lean over and give Harry a peck on the lips, "I've got it, Kitten."

I dragged the suitcase up the driveway, stopping at the door to the flat to dig in the suitcase and find the key. Once it had been discovered, I unlocked the door and pulled the suitcase inside. Harry stepped inside and closed and locked the flat door behind us, taking off his coat, shoes, and beanie. I kicked off my own shoes and took off my coat before gathering the suitcase into my arms and carrying it down the hall to our room. I pushed it into the corner, too lazy to unload it just yet, and then flopped onto our bed. Harry came scrambling into the room, having been left in the living room, and jumped onto the bed with me.

He wormed his way into my arms, practically purring with joy, "Can we have... corndogs? For lunch?"

"I believe it could be arranged," I told him fondly, leaning forward to brush our lips together.

I kept moving my lips against his, managing to get him to kiss back, creating a longer kiss than the short pecks we usually shared. My hands wrapped around the younger boy gently, and one of my hands accidentally slipped down towards his bum. He giggled against my mouth.

"Niall told Harry... that..." he broke off into more giggles.

"I know," I chuckled. "Niall's weird."

"But he said.. t-that it was fun," Harry continued. "It is fun?"

I sighed in defeat, "It's not bad."

"Harry wants to learn," he announced.

"Um," I paled. "What do you wanna learn?"

"About sex," he replied

I winced, "How about we learn the alphabet instead?"

"Alpa... bet? What is an alpa bet?" he asked in confusion.

I pressed my nose to the top of Harry's curls, in between his ears, and breathed in his scent. Now that it was just him and I, his speech had improved greatly. I figured that when he was around more than one person, he became nervous which led him to stumbling over words. He still spoke in third person, but I wasn't planning on correcting him. It seemed to make him grow frustrated with himself if he was corrected, and I didn't like seeing my Kitten anything but happy. Plus, I really enjoyed being 'Harry's Louis'.

"The alphabet," I chuckled. "Is a bunch of letters. It's the first step to learning to read and write."

"Reading and w-writing!" Harry nodded. "Harry wants to learn t-that too!"

I breathed a sigh of relief, having averted Harry's mind, "Alright, baby. Let's go make lunch, and I'll teach you the alphabet."

Harry rolled out of my arms and leaped off the bed, "Alpa bet!"

"Alphabet," I repeated, and he paused in the door way.

"Alphabet!" he crowed again.

"There you go," I chuckled. "Alphabet."

Harry bounded into the kitchen, stopping every now and then along the way to make sure I was really following him. We entered the kitchen, and I walked over to the freezer and opened the door, pulling out the corndogs.