Chapter 26

[A/N] I am currently typing this chapter on a WEDNESDAY let's see if I can post it today too! Tomorrow I have Reader's Theater, but I'll still be back by 6... ANYWAY... Not much to stay in this authors note... NO I TAKE THAT BACK I NEED TO DEDICATE THIS TO BeautifullyTragicxx BECAUSE LIKE SHE MADE ME FEEL ALL HAPPY INSIDE JUST skhfklsfhskjl SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE DID! So this is dedicated to her :D

[Louis' P.O.V]

Liam and I had quite the bonding time as Niall and Harry slept soundly. Even as the grip Harry held on my hand slackened, I kept our fingers linked together. Having the boy's hand in my own was a comforting reassurance that he hadn't left me for good. After driving for what seemed like eight hours although it was only four, we finally arrived at my mum's house. I didn't have the heart to wake the curly boy just yet, so I simply got out to unload the suitcases. Liam followed, but Niall woke up the second he lost his pillow and crawled out sleepily after him, tugging his beanie onto his head.

As I pulled our suitcases from the trunk, Liam quickly hid Niall behind the car door and wrapped his tail to him, "I'm surprised your family hasn't come rushing out yet."

"Uh," I chuckled. "I didn't exactly tell them we were coming. And the girls are probably doing their homework, anyway. Mum always says it's first priority."

Liam picked up he and Niall's suitcases, and Niall surprised me by sleepily picking up mine, "Get the cat."

I rolled my eyes at him, but patted his arm, "Thanks Nialler."

I watched as my friends carried the suitcases to the house, and Liam set down a suitcase to knock on the door. Liam's politeness prevented him from just walking in, even though no one would probably even notice. They'd only hug him. The oldest of my younger siblings, Lottie, who was 14, opened the door and let out a shrill, "Liam! Niall!"

She was hugging them before they had a chance to step inside, and her loud yell had alerted the rest of the family to the door. I gently tugged Harry's beanie onto his head, unbuckled his seat belt, and was about to lift him into my arms when his eyes fluttered open.

"L-Louis?" he mumbled.

"Hey, Kitten!" I whispered cheerfully, brushing a curl so that it wasn't pinned down to his forehead by his beanie. "You ready to meet my family?"

"R-right now?" he squeaked, scrambling to pull me closer out of fear.

"Easy now, love," I soothed. "They're going to love you! Just... they can know we're together, yeah? But don't take of your beanie... and..." I racked my brain, knowing I only had a limited amount of time before the shrieking in the house made it's way to me. "Um, here soon my sisters and mum are all probably going to hug me. Then they'll wonder who you are and I'll tell them, yeah?"

"A-and... Louis w-will still l-love me i-if they d-do not?" he asked for the second time.

"Of course I'll still love you," I pressed a kiss to his forehead and took his hand into my own. "Let's head inside."

Harry stayed pressed close as we walked towards the house. As we reached the porch, Daisy and Phoebe, my 8 year old twin sisters came running out the front door and launched themselves at me. I was forced to drop Harry's hand to hug the overwhelming duo.

"Lou!" they shrieked.

"We haven't seen you in forever!" Daisy exclaimed. "Guess what I got-"

Daisy froze, her gaze falling on Harry. Phoebe pulled her face from where she had pressed it to my side and looked to Harry as well, "Who are you?"

Harry paled, so I reached an arm out for him and pulled him to me, "This is Harry... he's... my boyfriend."

"Ooooh!" Daisy giggled as Lottie, and Felicity, who was 12, came sprinting out the door, with my mum walking quickly behind them.