Chapter 45

[A/N]: I am not normally ever this mad, but you are the worst friend I have ever had. I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THAT SONG VERSE TO A VERY CERTAIN SOMEONE IN MY LIFE. NAMES WONT BE NAMED. But I was just ranting about her to @LivingfortheWrite04. And I just. Sigh. Not to rant in an authors note but have you... have you ever had a bestfriend that said they were your friend, but then you realized they weren't exactly your bestfriend because they'd abandon you the second they had something better? Something they found more beneficial to them? A friend that starts dating someone within the group of friends, someone who is practically their brother, and FUCKS EVERYTHING UP IN LIFE AND MAKES IT AWKWARD?! BECAUSE I HAD A FRIEND LIKE THAT. HAD. HAAAAAAD. FUCK. Alright. I'm done. Sorry. ON A BRIGHTER NOTE I would like to dedicate this chapter to idioticprince because THEY'RE NICER TO ME THAN MY USED TO BE FRIEND IS AND THEY MADE ME SOMETHING *sobs*

[Louis' P.O.V]

Once we'd arrived back at our flat, which I had thoroughly missed, and Zayn finally hung up the phone with Chris. He turned around and raised his eyebrows at me, "I told Chris I'd see him when I got here... but I didn't tell him when I'd get here. I'll go in first so you and Harry don't get tackled."

I pressed my nose to the sleeping boy's temple and responded quietly, "So while they're tackling you, I can sneak Harry off to the bathroom so he can take a bath before he's mauled by hugs?"

"I don't think they'll tackle me..." Zayn said slowly, chuckling and opening his door to climb from the car.

When Zayn shut his door, Harry jolted awake in my arms. I tightened my grip on him and unbuckled him and myself carefully so I could pull him closer to me. His sleepy green eyes were tired and confused, "L-Louis..."

"Sorry for waking you up, baby Kitten," I crooned softly. "But guess what? We're home!"

"Home?" a groggy smile crept onto the boy's face and he snuggled close.

Before I could respond, the door beside me was being wrenched open, and Niall's voice crowed, "Louis! Harry!"

A slobbery kiss was planted on my cheek, and then there was a boy with a wildly wagging tail crawling over me to peck Harry's forehead. Harry's face scrunched in confusion, and I chuckled, "Hi Nialler... you'll have to greet Harry tomorrow when he's not half asleep."

"Are you guys alright?" Liam's face appeared next to Niall's side as Niall was trying to worm his way back off my lap.

"We're fine," I nodded, pulling Harry closer to me so I could slide from the car with him. "We're in need of a shower-"

"H-Harry does not-" Harry instantly began tapping at my collarbone as if to get my attention.

"Bath," I chuckled. "Sorry baby Kitten. I was speaking too fast for my tired brain to catch up."

"Bath," Harry agreed with a sigh. "H-Harry's hair feels f-funny."

I fought back a wince, remembering just why Harry's hair felt funny, "I can imagine..."

"Why are you shirtless... and what's in Harry's hair?" Niall asked suspiciously, following me as I carried Harry towards the flat and Liam shut my car door.

"It's a long story," I informed him, kicking open the slightly ajar door.

"Blood..." Harry informed him with a mumble over my shoulder.

"Well that's not sadistic..." Niall muttered.

"Niall leave them alone," Liam laughed as Harry and I made our way to the bathroom. I could see Chris and Zayn talking in the kitchen, and I chuckled to myself.