Chapter 14

[A/N]: Hi guys :D Sorry it's been a few hours since I updated last xD I had to sleep unfortunately. But I'm back now and I'm refreshed and ready to write some Larry! Soooo.... I'll probably post two chapters today? This one and then another. Or I guess three kind of cause I posted one after midnight earlier. This one might be kind of short though for like... reasons. :D OOOOH AND A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOUIS THE TOMMO TOMLINSON, AM I RIGHT?! Alright :D Let's get this started! IT IS CURRENTLY 1:25PM as I post this, I'm going to eat some lunch, and then I'll be back to work on the next chapter, which will more than likely be up later today.

[Niall's P.O.V]

I'd hated living with Dr. Shell. Absolutely hated it, which is why I ran away, and I was so glad that I had. If  I hadn't have run away, then I wouldn't have met Liam. I loved Liam... I loved him so much, and now I was probably never going to see him again. Instead I was sitting hunched over in my old cold metal cage. There was enough room to stretch out, but there wasn't enough room to stand up. Before I'd ran away, Harry had been in the cage next to me, but Dr. Shell had always put some sort of divider between the two cages. Only now, the divider wasn't there, and Harry wasn't either.

I didn't even see Dr. Shell. Just one of the ugly big guys that had forced me back into my prison. Dr. Shell had told the man to put me in my cage, throwing some sweats and plain white t-shirt at me whilst demanding I took off my own jeans and blue shirt. I'd been forced to change and hand over my clothes, and then I'd asked where they'd put Harry. They had pulled a lifeless looking Harry from the van we'd been removed from, but I didn't see what they did with him after that. Dr. Shell didn't answer, he simply left the room and told the man remaining to watch me. Even though I was probably in just as much trouble as Harry was, I couldn't help but feel worried for the curly kid. As if all my questions were being answered, the man who had dealt with Harry earlier entered the room with Harry draped over his shoulder. He nodded to the man who sat at the table across the stone room, and carried Harry over to the cage next to mine. Practically dropping Harry down to the floor, he opened the cage and stuffed Harry into it before closing it and locking the huge padlock it had on it. That was the bad thing about the cages. The padlocks prevented you from getting out without a key. 

I scrambled to sit up, glaring at the mans back as he walked away, and scooted against the side of my cage, trying to reach through the square gaps and prod at Harry. The boy was beginning to come out of his unconsciousness, moaning quietly.

"Harry," I whispered, tugging at the white t-shirt he wore. 

A white t-shirt and grey sweats is all we ever wore before. Dr. Shell had to have had a lot of them, because he'd bring us a new pair each day along with a pair of white briefs. The day I had escaped, I remember that I'd been eyeing the small window on the outer wall of the room. It was high up, nearly touching the ceiling, but the moment Dr. Shell had left us out of our cages and left the room for a few minutes, I was stacking things and climbing. Harry had usually just sat on the carpet across the room, because the stone floor was cold against bare feet. So I had escaped by myself, remembering to snatch the pair of tattered brown shoes we were only allowed to wear for walks, since they had been sitting unattended by the door. Liam found me that exact night, and he took me in and gave me good food and water... He'd been a bit startled by my tail, but I instantly liked him and I was pretty sure he'd instantly liked me too.

At the thought of Liam, my eyes begin to burn. I wanted him to hug me to him while we lay in bed, I wanted him to play with my hair or rub my ears, and I wanted him to kiss my nose like he always did if I was sad. I had never felt so alone in my life. So I went back to trying to wake Harry.

"Harry please," I begged, straining to reach the boy who had sleepily rolled away from me.

The man across the room snapped, "Keep it down! Dr. Shell tells me you all aren't even supposed to be able to talk."