Epilogue

[A/N]: Everyday's my birthday cause bitches love cake. Those are actual lyrics. LOL nah everyday isn't my birthday. My birthday IS in a week though. Party hard, I guess? Myah, whatevs. LETS MOVE ON SHALL WE! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO BANGINGTOMMO BECAUSE HELLER SHE HAS A FUN USERNAME AND SHE ALSO DRAWS REALLY CUTE STUFF. CHECK OUT THE MULTIMEDIA. FEELS MAN. FEELS.

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Zayn, you're up first for story time," I announced, slipping an arm around Harry's waist.

"Oh no, Tomlinson," Zayn shook his head. "I was just a witness. You're telling the story, I'll add my input."

"Fine," I huffed, making everyone chuckle aside from Harry, who patted my chest gently. "Well... I was obviously abducted..."

"H-Harry does not like this story," the younger boy declared.

Niall laughed, "You know how the story ends Harry... we all sort of do. Nothing bad happened, Louis has his Kitten, the Kitten has Louis, I have my Liam, Zayn and Chris fall in love-"

"Wait, what?" Zayn and Chris gasped in unison.

"Give him time," I sighed. "He'll move on to jokes of a sexual nature. Anyway, Victor Wilde, AKA the worst man to ever have walked the face of this earth... was trying to get Harry, but he got me instead, and so decided he'd use me to lure Harry to him. It worked... but Victor didn't get the money he wanted off of Harry and Victor's dead now so it's all better-"

"He's dead?" Liam gasped.

"And here's the punch line," I nodded weakly. "Dr. Shell? Or... Lucca, as he told me to call him, isn't so bad."

"Is Lucca Shell the person I made that three thousand pound check out to?" Chris arched an eyebrow.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Harry and Niall's creator... oh, found out how Niall and Harry were made. Both of their parents were human, Dr. Shell found young mothers that didn't want to deal with the fact that they were pregnant, and so in exchange for him taking their babies off their hands, they had to let Lucca do some freaky weird tests involving animal DNA and... well he kind of lost me there, but that's the basis of it."

"How'd Victor die?" Niall asked.

"Killed himself," Zayn responded immediately.

"H-Harry was there," the younger boy announced, his ears sliding into his hair slightly as everyone turned to look at him.

"Why weren't you all there?" Liam questioned.

I sucked in a deep breath, "He... was going to kill Harry. He took him away from me, and he was going to kill him."

"But he did n-not and then Louis came and got Harry," Harry nuzzled underneath my chin.  "He had tried to k-kill H-Harry's Louis before b-because Harry cannot s-speak well..."

"You speak just fine to me," Chris shook his head in confusion.

"Was it the third person?" Liam asked.

Harry's brow furrowed, "Harry does n-not know! H-He is only o-one person h-he thought... but Victor's gun was not... loaded? So he d-did not kill Harry's Louis."

"Wait, so if you were there when Victor killed himself... is that... when you came home you had something in your hair... was it..." Niall shook his head, and then his eyes widened. "You said 'blood'. When you came home, Victor's blood was in your hair? You were that close to him? God! The bullet could have passed through Victor and then hit you like you see in movies! How on earth did you-"

"Niall!" Liam and I gasped at the same time, and Liam continued. "No more grapes for you! Your imagination always sky rockets when you eat grapes."