Chapter 43

[A/N]: LONGEST WEEK. OF MY LIFE. Tuesday I was just sitting in math thinking, "DSKFJSDK WHY AM I ALIVE RIGHT NOW!? DONE. I'M DONE." Clearly though, I was not done with life, just school for the week. Cause... I'm finally at home relaxing with NOTHING TO DO TOMORROW HECK YEAH so I can work on this :D Considering I failed to update Thursday and Friday... I generally try and update for you all once every other day if not EVERY day... cause I mean, I love you guys. I feel like I've come so far with this story! It's kicked me up to 10,000 votes and 900 some fans and holy crap if the story reads happen to go past 200,000 and turn bright red? I'll explode. No joke. PartyWriting remains will be ER'WHERE. ANYWAAAAYS... let's get a move on with this chapter! It's 5:30PM on a Saturday so lets figure out when this gets posted! GO! DEDICATED TO LOVEDDDN CAUSE LOOK AT THE MULTIMEDIA!

[Liam's P.O.V]

It was dark, they still weren't back, and Zayn still hadn't even called. Niall now wore a worried expression that matched mine as we sat at the kitchen table and stared at my phone. I'd given him a sandwich to eat, but he was only nibbling at the corner of it, which meant he had to be extremely worried or nervous about something. That boy was always eating, so if he wasn't eating, it was easy to tell that something was up.

"Maybe they got lost trying to find the place..." Niall suggested.

"I wish I would have asked what place they were going to," I huffed.

"On the bright side... Harry would be freaking out even worse than we are if he was here, but he's with Zayn and hopefully Louis, so..." he shrugged.

"I really hope so," I groaned, hiding my face in my hands.

Niall's chair squeaked as he scooted back, and then I felt him moving my arms out of the way so he could climb onto my lap and lean his head on my shoulder, "And... I know that you're safe... that's another positive to this situation."

I wrapped my arms around him to give him a tight squeeze, "Same goes to you... I wish I could be there, though. I'm worried."

Niall stiffened a bit, squirming around, "Well I'm worried, too, but..."

"I know," I sighed, turning my face into Niall's hair to inhale the scent of our shampoo. Even if we both used the same stuff, it always smelled better on Niall. "I know you'd still rather have me here with you."

"Well yeah," Niall mumbled, his hand coming up to play with the collar of my shirt. "I love you..."

"Love you too, Nialler," I told him fondly, tilting his head up so I could brush my lips against his.

His tail gave a dull thump against my leg, but then he leaned his head back down to my shoulder again, and his ears flattened in the slightest, "I sometimes have dreams that I don't know where you are. Or dreams where... you get tired of having to help me hide my freakish side just so I can go out in public and so you leave and-"

"Niall," I gasped in surprise. "Why didn't you tell me? Love, I could never ever get tired of you! There's nothing freakish about you! I love everything about you, alright? Your ears and your tail included."

"You don't think I'm a freak?" he asked hopefully.

"Of course not!" I promised.

"What about in bed?" he said after a few moments.

My brow furrowed, "...What?"

"Am I freak in bed?" he pulled back so he could wiggle his eyebrows at me.

I laughed, "One of these days... you're going to say something like that to the wrong person-"

"And by the wrong person you mean I'm going to tell Harry something..." Niall nodded.