Chapter 3

[A/N]: Alright, so this story is kind of like... really fun to write xD Which is why I'm updating my chapters as what I would like to think is quickly... I dunno... ANYWAY. You guys' comments have been making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside xD I love positive feedback! 'Specially cause I wasn't sure if people would like this fic... Well... let's just start on chapter 3 now! Onward!

[Louis' P.O.V]

After leaving Liam and Niall's flat, I jogged after Harry. He was already clear up ahead, nearly at... what I guess was currently our flat. He had to stand at the door and wait for me to catch up before he could enter though, and I nudged him gently with my arm once I reached him so that I could move him out of the way and unlock the flat door, "It's a bit too cold to be leaving the person with the key behind. Especially since you're just in a jumper."

Harry glared at me as I pushed the door open and stepped aside, beckoning for him to enter the flat first. He stomped inside, clearly still angry. I followed him in, shutting the door behind me, kicking off my shoes, and hanging up my coat, "So you're mad, huh? Mad at me?"

Harry flung himself angrily onto the couch, crossing his arms over his chest. He ripped the beanie off of his head and launched it across the room. I sighed, going to sit down next to him hesitantly, "Since you're part cat, shouldn't you be all cuddly? Or is that only if you feel kittenish? The rest of the time you're just moody like an old, lazy, cat?"

Harry's ears flattened against his head, and he swiped a hand out to smack me on my knee. I chuckled, "Sorry... I can't help myself sometimes. So... why are you angry? Was it because of Niall? Try and explain to me please! I heard that you talked to Liam... why won't you talk to me? Do you hate me?"

Harry's angry green eyes studied my face for a moment, and in all honesty I thought I was going to be smacked again. Yet, the curly kid's expression softened, and much to my surprise he stuttered out a slow, "H-Harry... does not h-ha-... hate... Louis."

I grinned largely, "Great! Cause Louis doesn't hate Harry either!"

"H-Harry will n-not hate Louis u-unless Louis i-is mean," he mumbled

"If you can say that much," I began quickly, "then you'll be talking in no time! You just have to keep talking! The more you talk the better you'll get at it! Actually, I'm pretty sure you're already better at speaking then Niall was. Just take it slow like you've been doing."

"Harry doe-does not like Niel.. nail... Ni-" Harry's brow furrowed, and he was clearly frustrated that he couldn't say what he wanted.

"It's alright," I told him. "You've got the 'N' down, you just need the 'I" and "ull" part. Take it one bit at a time."

"Ni," Harry began, and I nodded my head for him to continue. "I.... ull. Niall."

"Nicely done!" I cheered, reaching over to ruffle his curls. He blushed, and I continued, "Now explain to me why you don't like my friend."

His green eye's widened, and his brow furrowed, "Louis likes Niall?" he said in a rush, his frustration messing once again with his grammar. "Louis w-was not pre... ten...ding?"

I laughed, "Niall's a good person."

Harry jumped to his feet, shaking his head, clearly upset, "No! Ni-Niall lied to Liam! Niall said th-that Harry was mean to him back at our old home! Harry did not ever even pay attention Niall!"

"Harry!" I soothed, patting the place he had just been sitting. "It's alright! It's okay, calm down! Niall is... wait? You and Niall came from the same home? Oh... well you see, Niall hates to feel lonely, so by ignoring him he must have associated that with you being mean."