Chapter 30

[A/N]: *clutches heart* SDMkfjsdhjkfhkj Chapter 30 and so many views and comments and just I REMEMBER WHEN I WROTE MY FIRST ONE SHOT DANGEROUS DOORS. It took me like FIVE days just to get over 4 reads! And NOW I'm getting like 500 reads in less than two hours so excuse me while I go sob a little bit in the corner. But don't worry about me. It's a happy sobbing. YOU GUYS MAKE ME FANGIRL, OKAY?! Bring it in. Group hug. AND CHECK OUT THE CUTE DRAWING NicoleNazario made for meee!

[Liam's P.O.V]

"Phoebe!" I was awoken by Lottie hissing. "You're stepping on the sleeve of my coat now get off!"

Niall was obviously awakened by it as well, because he rolled groggily away from where he was tucked under my arm and stumbled off the bed. I watched his back with a small smile as he walked over to Phoebe, who looked close to tears, and picked her up to move her away from Lottie. He then helped Lottie into her coat and patted Daisy's head as she rushed by.

"Mum's in the car," Daisy informed him. "She always says she'll leave and make us catch the bus if we take too long, but I don't think she actually would."

Felicity came sprinting into the living room, stumbling around as she tried to put on her shoe, "I can't get my shoe on!"

"I can carry you to the car and you can put it on there, if you'd like Fizz," Niall offered, and I felt my heart swell with pride for the sweetness of my puppy boy.

Lottie ushered Daisy out the door, and Phoebe raised after as Felicity responded, "Niall! You aren't even wearing shoes. I've got it... but thanks. See you after school!"

Niall waved at them, and probably Jay before shutting the door and turning to walk sleepily back over and tried to carefully crawl back onto the couch bed.

I chuckled, "I'm already awake, love."

Niall froze before slumping into me in defeat, "Sorry..."

I wrapped my limbs around him, rolling so that I was on my back and he was sprawled out on my chest, "You didn't wake me up.  It was the four trouble makers."

Niall sighed contently and dropped his head to bury his face into my neck, "They're an interesting bunch. It's obvious that they're related to Louis."

I lifted my head up, pulling Niall with me as I went to peer at the sleeping Louis. He had his arm wrapped tightly around Harry, and Harry had a hand gripping at the material of Louis shirt as he pressed his face into Louis' neck. I grinned, "Look at them. They're so in love."

Niall turned his head and giggled before singing quietly "I can see what's happening. And they don't have a clue."

I rolled my eyes, but finished for him, "They'll fall in love, and here's the bottom line..."

"Our trio's down to two!" Niall snickered. "Which could have its benefits... Louis won't show up unexpectedly at our flat all the time, which gives us a lot more time to-"

I covered his mouth, "We're not going to discuss such matters at Louis' mum's house."

"Fine," Niall pouted, rolling off of me. "I'll just go back to sleep."

"You could at least kiss me, you know," I huffed. "I haven't even gotten a good morning."

Niall rolled over and purposely licked my forehead, "Good morning."

"Weirdo," I kissed his forehead.

"Freak," he responded, kissing my lips.

I flung myself at him, "Dog!"