Chapter 39

[A/N] *Hyperventilates* GUYS... Chapter 39. My God. The chapter numbers are growing and I just jghdkjsdaklsdjfbhjnewkjhbfj I've flown through this story so fast and now it's... I hate to say it... but it'll eventually be coming to and end! I shant inform you how many chapters I have left... BECAUSE I might split some up. BUT there is definitely going to be a sequel okay? Because I fucking love kitten Harold and I can't just DROP him. But yeah. Heres the next chapter.

[Louis' P.O.V]

I was actually given the opportunity to return from unconsciousness twice since I'd been kidnapped. I started waking up on the car ride to wherever we were going, to wherever I was now, and then I'd instantly been elbowed in the side of the head. So now, I'd woken up with a headache in a large, bright room made entirely out of cement. Somehow, I'd been tied to a chair, and had a crick in my neck from being slouched over in my unconscious state.

"So you're awake, I see," a man's voice sounded from my left, and I snapped my head in the direction of it.

"How long have I been unconscious?" I rubbed my head carefully.

"About a day," Victor shrugged. "Do you even know who I am?"

"Victor Wilde," I said pleasantly. I'd won, after all. I wasn't a hybrid. He couldn't make money off of me, and my Kitten was safe.

"You aren't very smart, are you Louis?" Victor sighed.

I shrugged, "I consider myself of average intelligence. Certainly smarter than you, though. How are you planning on making money off of my abduction?"

"Because that hybrid is going to come after you, of course," Victor rolled his eyes.

They better not let Harry come after me. Liam, Niall, and Zayn had better have been taking care of my Kitten. They better make sure he doesn't eat food that's too hot, and make sure he doesn't go outside without a coat, and Niall better not harass the poor boy or try to educate him about sexual matters.

"I don't think he will," I shook my head. "He's safe with my friends. They've taken him somewhere that you don't know about, and he won't be coming here."

"Oh no," Victor disagreed. "I know for certain that the cat boy doesn't like to be without you. In fact, I've been told that he's quite emotional when it comes to not being around you."

My brow furrowed, and I muttered out a lie, "I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Lucca!" Victor called.

It wasn't possible... but then Lucca Shell walked into the room, in all of his bald and evil glory, "Louis, am I right?"

"Not you," I groaned.

"This one... yes, he should draw young Harold here, alright," Dr. Shell nodded.

"Harry won't come for me," I shook my head. "Even if he misses me, he wont come."

"Don't you want to see how he's doing though, Louis?  He's probably so brokenhearted since you're gone... and it really is all his fault, now isn't it?" Victor tutted.

"Shut up," I hissed. "I came here on my own accord."

"Unconscious in the back of my car?" Victor laughed coldly.

"Without a single hybrid tagging along," I reminded him.

Victor's smile fell off his face, only to be replaced with a cold expression, "I'm going to call that hybrid... I still have the phone number he called me off of. He'll come here to get you, and I'm going to reveal that boy to the world. Get the millions I deserve."