Chapter 28 (Erm... slightly mature? Hah?)

[A/N] So... this story has finally reached the point where... cuddling could escalate to more. DUN DUN DUN. This is either going to be a downfall for me, or... well, we'll just see how it turns out. I'm going to let wattpad rate it. If it decides, because it will if it needs to, that this needs to be rated R... then it shall be. But it definitely will be later, don't you worry. OVER 5000 VOTES. OVER 500 FANS SMFMYMSKDJKFJJ KSDJFKJ I CANNOT EVEN. And the comments on this very story! Over 1000! So the maroon color turned to a bright red! If I could get my reads to turn that color, I'd probably legit die. Not even kidding. Or I'd at least start sobbing. AND TO THINK THAT THIS STORY HAS PRACTICALLY JUST BEGUN. There's so much that's yet to happen... (Only I've been giving chapters where not much happens, so I kind of expanded my chapter numbers.) Oops. I wonder how many chapters this will actually have by the time I finally finish it?! PROBABLY A LOT. MYAH. ANYWHOOO I have some lovely fan art :D Check the multimedia! LeaaTomlinson made it! Cute, huh?!

[Louis' P.O.V] (If you can't handle certain... things... skip over whats in italics.)

"Louis," Harry whimpered, writhing beneath me.

"So beautiful," I whispered to him, grunting as I gave a sharp thrust into the younger boy.

Harry clung onto me with both his arms and his legs, his head thrown back in pleasure against his pillow. The hand that supported me above him tugged gently at his curls, and I brushed my thumb over the back of one of his velvety ears. My other hand slid between our sweaty bodies to tug at his swollen and leaking erection.

"H-Harry loves L-Louis," he whined, craning his neck up to try and press his clumsy lips to my own. As I bent down to accommodate his wish, the change of angle in my hips caused us both to moan out.

"Louis," spoke a voice that didn't belong. My brow furrowed, and I froze, pulling back to look at Harry's face. Harry simply looked at me in confusion, and the voice snapped again. "Louis!"

"What, huh?" I gasped, shooting up off of the air mattress.

Liam and Niall were staring down at me with a raised eyebrow, and Niall giggled, "Enjoying your dream, were you?"

"Well shit," I swore, noticing the tightening in my pajama bottoms. I scrambled to cover my lower half up with the blankets.

"You're lucky your mum left to take your sisters to school. You started moaning and squirming around about five minutes after she left. You practically shoved poor Harry off of the air mattress. I'm surprised he didn't wake up," Liam chuckled.

I frowned guiltily, reaching over with both hands to pull the younger boy's torso more securely onto the air mattress. I didn't get too close to him, though. Cuddling while sporting an erection wasn't exactly the best thing to do. 

"Do you plan on doing something about that?" Niall asked, suddenly looking awkward. "Or are you just going to try and will it away?"

"I used to wank in this house all the time," I huffed. "But I don't think I could now... I don't exactly have a bedroom to do so, and I'm not doing it in the shower..."

"Picky," Niall snorted.

"I'll have you know that I haven't wanked once this entire time that I've known Harry! I didn't even know that that was physically possible!" I snapped. "But you two, you can't even talk! Because up until last night, I bet you've shagged every night!"

Liam blushed, but Niall shrugged, "Not gonna lie. Liam's a fantastic shag."

"Okay!" Liam declared. "Talking about sex isn't going to help Lou's... excitement... die down. I'm going to go make breakfast for whenever Jay get's back."