Chapter 24

[A/N]: Heey... so I'm glad that Harry's point of view wasn't it hated. Cause it kind of made me want to throw myself from a window. But now we're moving on to a safer point of view! LOUEH! WHAT YOU DOING LOUEH?! Sorry it's kind of short! But i kind of posted two chapters within four hours soooo... I DONT KNOW ALRIGHT.

[Louis' P.O.V]

I woke up, feeling a tad colder than normal. I was underneath the blankets, but something felt... off. I opened my eyes groggily, and instead of being met with a sleeping mound of kitten boy, there was an empty space on the bed.

"Kitten?" I called out, my voice scratchy with sleep. When a curly haired boy didn't come bounding into the room to fling himself into my arms, I rolled confusedly out of bed and padded into the living room. "Harry, where are you?"

Silence sounded through out the flat, and I huffed. The boy had to be somewhere... it wouldn't be like him to go anywhere without me. My eyes wandered to the coat rack, and when I didn't see Harry's coat or beanie, I was racing over to the rack to get a closer look. Much to my dismay, it was true. The boy's coat and beanie weren't on there. As I was about to race to my room for my phone, I remembered that I had left it in my pocket, and had probably fallen asleep with it still in there.

I dug my phone out and quickly dialed Liam's number before pressing it to my ear. As soon as Liam answered, I was rushing out, "Is Harry with you?"

"What do you mean is Harry with me?" Liam gasped in surprise.

"His stuff isn't here at the flat... and neither is he..." I forced myself to speak slowly, trying to push down the rising panic. Why would Harry leave the flat without telling me?

"Uh," Liam said carefully. "I'm sure you'll find him. Let me get Niall ready and we'll help you look for him. Call Zayn and see if he's seen him."

"Good idea," I agreed. "Bye."

As soon as I was hanging up on Liam, I was scrolling through my phone to find Zayn's number and pressing call, once again asking when Zayn picked up, "Is Harry with you?"

"No," Zayn said in surprise. "I saw him earlier! He said he was going to go home!"

"Wait you saw him? And you left him by himself?" I hissed.

"He said he was working on a surprise for you and that he needed my help! And yes, I left him on his own. I thought he was going to go back to you."

"He can be so unaware of things, Zayn, you should know that! He got lost in the store! A store is much smaller than a-" I stormed over to the door and yanked it open, my words cutting off a paper fluttered into the flat.

I bent down and picked it up in confusion, reading over the words. Scrawled in a messy script was, Mr. Tomlinson: Thank you for reconsidering and having your hybrid give me a call. He's agreed to come with me as long as I give you the money I promised... which I will give to you after I make it off of this boy of yours. Thanks. VW.

"Zayn," I croaked in desperation. "Where did you see Harry? Where was he going?"

"Louis?" Zayn said, surprised at my tone. "Is everything alright?"

"No. Where was Harry going?" I pressed, anxiety threatening to smother me as I clenched the letter tighter in my hand. "Please."

"To the park..." Zayn said slowly. "Said he had to meet some guy named Victor."

The phone slipped from my hand and clattered to the floor. Panic spread from my head to my toes, and then I was sprinting from my flat, not even bothering to shut the door behind me. I threw myself into my car, grabbing the keys from the cup holder and barely waiting for the engine to start before I was throwing the car into reverse and peeling out of my driveway. The park wasn't far off, but I didn't know how long it had been since Zayn had last saw Harry. That Victor guy could've already had him...